My Mini Ocean 4 X 2 X 2 1/4 Tank

hamannbmw

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Sigh........very hard to get zoos like that here. I thought finally available already. :lol:  :lol:

u r zoo lovers :huh: ...... i love zoos but cant find those that really please my eyes... always see those normal one.... <_<

I'll post a thread for zoo's pic.. maybe there r some hidden gems........ :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

u r zoo lovers :huh: ...... i love zoos but cant find those that really please my eyes... always see those normal one.... <_<

I'll post a thread for zoo's pic.. maybe there r some hidden gems........ :eyebrow:

Yeah lah. Zoos lover but after finding difficulty is getting those zoos I want, give up already lah. :(

only AGM ? wat about others ?

US zoos....very rare here...a few guys do have the baby blue zoos as well....the rest are pretty common though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm..you might want to consider placing the pink plate on the sandbed...plate corals are found on sandbeds in nature.. I find brightly colored plates have the tendency to bleach if given too much light initially.. Just monitor it over the next few days.. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Hmmm..you might want to consider placing the pink plate on the sandbed...plate corals are found on sandbeds in nature.. I find brightly colored plates have the tendency to bleach if given too much light initially.. Just monitor it over the next few days.. ;)

yes, i do agree that plate is supposed to place on the sand bed, will monitor it carefully.... ;)