Request Good "Hardware" LFS

Hi Guys

I was hoping you might be able to help a reefer from Brunei, who spends as much time as possible in the real world by visiting Singapore.

I really struggle to get quality salt, additives, food, hardware, etc here in Brunei.

Can anyone suggest a good LFS that is accessible to someone without a car??

TIA........ :thanks:

Sure

At the moment I want to get my hands on some decent salt more than anything else. All I can get over here is Red Sea, which I don't trust having read too many bad reports. In the UK I used to use Kent salt & additives, but if I can't get Kent then I'd consider most other well known brands.

I'd also like to get some frozen food, kalkwasser, iodine & strontium.

Looks like Reborn's worth a try. I noticed that Harlequin Marine are pretty close as well. Are they worth the walk??

Thanks for the responses so far.......

• SRC Member
Sure

At the moment I want to get my hands on some decent salt more than anything else.  All I can get over here is Red Sea, which I don't trust having read too many bad reports.  In the UK I used to use Kent salt & additives, but if I can't get Kent then I'd consider most other well known brands.

I'd also like to get some frozen food, kalkwasser, iodine & strontium.

Looks like Reborn's worth a try.  I noticed that Harlequin Marine are pretty close as well.  Are they worth the walk??

Thanks for the responses so far.......

Harlequin Marine having a renovation... dun really have much equipments/salt etc around... not even LS.. but of u happen to pass by.. can go take a look and see what they have left.. sometimes they are not even open...

Yah... that area u can go Aquamart, Reb*rn and Pa**diz R****f

• SRC Member

Maybe you would wanna get the LFS list compiled and available in our SRC forum. Then go through the list with the local map and from there would better easier to plan out the route ahead.

The LFSs that the bros mention here is pretty accessible from Orchard. And they have quite a few LFS along the way, will be spoilted for choices.

• SRC Member

I have another better one teaching u how to go by taking bus or driving.. but it's abit too messy.. so I guess it will be far better of just looking at the street directory online and able to get what bus is avail or how to go over there...