AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Bonjour Fellow Reefers.....Comment Ca Va?

The Final and Last stage to a complete set up.....so to open this thread heres a drink on the house....... :lol:

Today is Bastille Day in France so all the more to celebrate and the final stocking of my tank.....muwhahahahahahahaha...... :lol:

Hmm ... nice "Venom - SPS" .. its closed, so when will it be opened ? :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
wow,never see it before!!

wah sis! drink liao later drunk take your sps put in pocket and go home.. hahaha! :D:D

he...he...this one low alchohol....cannot get drunk so easily.... :lol:

if put SPS in pocket better be careful liao very sharp...sharp.... :heh::lol:

yeah this urchin very cute leh and the spines not sharp sharp.... :D

• SRC Member

Aiyah....very sian liao....eversince my MH arrive my tank become magnet for insects..... :P

The past few days all species of insects can find committ suicide inside in my tank..... :lol:

One of the worst few which I fear the most is that stupid "praying mantis" :angry:

Found 3 of them 5 inch in length 2 days ago hanging around my tank...so now installing magnectic fly screen....very easy to use and mobile. Guy coming to measure and install this evening..... <_<

Wha liew....live on 12 floor also got all these insects fly up....before never happen leh... <_< The 250 Watts MH like airport light from afar..... :lol: