AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
never skipped wed class b4... hahahaha but what a waste, clase was from 10 to 1 only :(  well at least i finished tmr asignments :P

har 10 to 1 then can chiong LFS liao.....*slurp*...... :rolleyes:

aiyoh bubble...dunno how to collect my stuff leh....maybe send courier guy to pick for me if I have no time....sian

• SRC Supporter

sis when can we view ur tank ah? maybe i can get some dead sps skeleton,colour it and than swoop it in ur tank without u knowing it! hahahahaha :lol::lol::evil::evil:

oops thats the devil thought!

im the nice :angel: actually! :P

SPS!!!!!!!

hope by the time im ready for sps there will be more lfs bringing them in at lower price :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
sis when can we view ur tank ah? maybe i can get some dead sps skeleton,colour it and than swoop it in ur tank without u knowing it! hahahahaha :lol::lol::evil::evil:

oops thats the devil thought!

im the nice :angel: actually! :P

SPS!!!!!!!

hope by the time im ready for sps there will be more lfs bringing them in at lower price :D

he..he..actually I want to stock up as fast as I can....so can call you guys over...... ;) but a bit slow because I am working .

Hopefully when I on leave can put more stuff...... ;)

• SRC Member

thanks AP..

hope to see your tank soon..

always love to see other tanks..to learn more abt everything in reefing..

the 2 blackies...one went into my sump via the overflow box...safe and sound...no damage...its partner?

i have no idea..

my Lieu Tang has been missing for 48 hrs....think my PBT stress it until it either died or so good in hiding...

• SRC Member

You're most welcome....I know you guys stay far but it would be a pleasure to have both of you around.... ;)

Oh no.... :o sorry to hear about the Lieutenant....what a shame.... :(

These are peaceful non agressive fishes compared to the other tangs and surgeons

Bro.LVACP , you MIGHT want to look for it and not let it die anywhere in the LR...

Oh man , you just got this fella and he's doing well....what a shame.... :(

The Gobiodon's are having a roller coaster ride everywhere it seems.....difficult to spot these tiny fellas

• SRC Member

yeah lor....so poor thing....go inside overflow then the ride begins....like water world.....I hope they don't come near to any open powerhead..... :(

water slide? hehehehe.... sis when is tank warming? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

hopefully when I on leave I will be able to stock up properly then can decide which day you guys available..... ;)

sis i think u need a personal shopper ahahahahaha since ur so bz with werk...

aniwaes i think sat is a gd day..... werking pl half day right :)

• SRC Member
sis can my bro tag along..he driving u see.. i dun wan to take a bus to ur plc ;) im becoming a lazy ###### :P

hey maybe afther tt can go pris since ur hse nt tt far from there :upsidedown:

sure....of course your bro can come along.....he said he likes the house more then the tank..... :lol:

Yeah hor....Pris very near then chiong after that...... :yeah:

Yeah maybe either Saturday or Sunday.....good day choice.... :D

Wha say ... personal shopper..... :lol: I think I want that job also....*slurp*

• SRC Member

sure....of course your bro can come along.....he said he likes the house more then the tank..... :lol:

Yeah hor....Pris very near then chiong after that...... :yeah:

Yeah maybe either Saturday or Sunday.....good day choice.... :D

Wha say ... personal shopper..... :lol: I think I want that job also....*slurp*

hahaha i remember what my bro said.... was more interested in ur place... :eyeblur:

hey sis i told him what i wanted for my bdae aredi then he got stunned and didnt want to talk abt it..........i mean he was the one hu asked what :lol::lol::lol::erm:

• SRC Member
thanks to bubble got this from I-Aquarium....the place is very neat and spacious....think some shipment maybe coming in this afternoon and tomorrow

really???? oh yah today is thursday... sis if ur calling them to check it out... ask them whether their bringing in anymore trycaphillya :P

no prob sis ;)