Mandarin fish for adoption

moxa

• SRC Member

Hi Bro Reffer,

I have decide to give my mandarin for adaption after long thinking. I just do wan to starve to deth it my 2ft tank.

With me for 5mths +.

Interested owner kindly post your full tank pictur and I will contact you. also with yur LS listed.

Many thanks.

Moxa

post-15-1089937491.jpg

I have a 2 year old tank with lots of pods for the guy...if I am selected to adopt....let me know :P

post-15-1089938036.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi Reefer,

Kindly keeping the adoption posting going.

Please reply in this thread only, do not "PM". I will PM you when selected. Cloisng wil be on this Sunday 18 July noon sharp.

I wan to keep this thread open as fair to everyone. And please do not ask why I select the new owner decision.

Few things before you sumbit the posting

1. Full pic of your tank and the period of your established tank -cyclying period, haha....

2. List your live stock (Please be honest as I won't check if you have fish eater type fish in your tank)

3. Amount of you LR

4. Refugium

5. anything you have will provide the survial of the Red Mandarin

Many thanks and cheers

My collection area is Jurong West St 81

Moxa

• SRC Member

hi....i dont have a tank yet but will be keeping it with my seahorses most probably....i already have a 9 month old reef tank and my seahorses are in there...the new tank which i will be making that will be better suited for my seahorses is still under cycling.....since seahorses eat pods and food which are the same as mandrines....i m sure that would not be a problem.....and if my seahorses can survive...i m sure your madrine will too

• SRC Member

is it guy or gal?

here's my tank pic. not much corals, but sure got lots of pods and stuff. i dose phyto everyday, to ensure a good pod population in the tank.

8 mths old liao... everynight can see pods on the tank wall...(a lot)

livestock:

scopas, naso, unicorn, tomato, african clown, sulphur goby, koran, clown goby

40 pcs of it lor.

got refugium

got lots of pods for it. no bottom dwelling fish that is noisy and pesky. (in fact only sulphur goby)

wow....moxa....I'm withdrawing....decentkid can keep seahorse for so long...well done....I find mandrains best companion fish for seahorses and pipefish...so he has the better conditioned tank for it ;)

• SRC Member

seems this is not a spotted mandarin. Im looking for a spotted mandarin

Have 5ft feet tank 9 mths old + 6 months cycled just to have more pods. Now pods are still too much in my tank, hehe. Even my sump has too much pods! Maybe my 100kgs LR makes these pods happy.

Moxa, maybe one day I can dropby your house to take a look, hehe. Me stay nearby :rolleyes:

I dont know whether to stop my seahorse tank, it really make me to busy on feeding. 1 of the seahorse been 3 months with me. Decentkid, do u feed ur seahorse? Im pissed as mine only eats Live things.

• SRC Member
Hi Reefer,

Kindly keeping the adoption posting going.

Please reply in this thread only, do not "PM". I will PM you when selected. Cloisng wil be on this Sunday 18 July noon sharp.

I wan to keep this thread open as fair to everyone. And please do not ask why I select the new owner decision.

Few things before you sumbit the posting

1. Full pic of your tank and the period of your established tank -cyclying period, haha....

2. List your live stock (Please be honest as I won't check if you have fish eater type fish in your tank)

3. Amount of you LR

4. Refugium

5. anything you have will provide the survial of the Red Mandarin

Many thanks and cheers

My collection area is Jurong West St 81

Moxa

To kick the adoption I will give the sucessful adopt owner a bottle of Auqa Medi Bio Bacta of 120ml (pour from the 1000ml bottle)

Me going to Farmart in about 2 hours to "Jalan Jalan"

Cheers,

Moxa

17 Jul 2004

• SRC Member

Have 5ft feet tank 9 mths old + 6 months cycled just to have more pods. Now pods are still too much in my tank, hehe. Even my sump has too much pods! Maybe my 100kgs LR makes these pods happy.

Moxa, maybe one day I can dropby your house to take a look, hehe. Me stay nearby :rolleyes:

I dont know whether to stop my seahorse tank, it really make me to busy on feeding. 1 of the seahorse been 3 months with me. Decentkid, do u feed ur seahorse? Im pissed as mine only eats Live things.

Hi Ben,

Yup is not spotted Mandarin.

Mine is just a FOWLR. Just 20KG LR in tank.

LS I have

3 common clown

1 True clown

1 tomato (this guy is growing fast)

2 Fire Goby

1 Alage Blenny

1 Red Mandarin (Putting for adopt as I can't provide enough natrual food source for this cuttie)

3 snails

Attach is the pic of my current 2 Ft tank

Sure I glad to chat and meet up reefer. Only thing regret is my new 3FT will not be a Marine tank. Is a fresh water tank. Thinking to transfer my fresh water fresh to the 80 Gallon tank or go for and Arowana (hehe.. finding lobang first)

Cheers,

Moxa

17 Jul

post-15-1090025095.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi Reefer,

Just back from Sungei Tengah 65 Marine fish and Yi Shun Aqua star (as usally lots of crowd)

Bought 1 2.5cm miniature Blue Tang at Aqua Star

Bought 1 Blue and Organge Sponge from 65 Marine Fish

cheers

Moxa

• SRC Member

yea...in the process of training them frozen...but i still religiously buy live for them....since u find them a bother.....y not give them to me :D

now singapore cannot find lar....since the CITES law

• SRC Member

went there too at 4pm and saw few baby Blue tangs. Very cute but too bad, I cant buy as I have one blue tang and yellow tang. Both very buddy and bought from 110 last month. Saw them too buddy so thats why bought them. Today they have finished their white spot / diseases cycling and I have transferred to another tank for disposal of all that chemicals in their body. Cant wait till the day I can place them in my 5 ft tank.

Moxa, best dont go into freshwater. Hopes to see u in marine.

• SRC Member

yea...in the process of training them frozen...but i still religiously buy live for them....since u find them a bother.....y not give them to me :D

now singapore cannot find lar....since the CITES law

Today just bought a packet of Brine Shrimp. Singapore still can find but the price had doubled-triped. Lots of places I still can get cheap but not as cheap as the usual days.

• SRC Member
Hi Reefer,

Just back from Sungei Tengah 65 Marine fish and Yi Shun Aqua star (as usally lots of crowd)

Bought 1 2.5cm miniature Blue Tang at Aqua Star

Bought 1 Blue and Organge Sponge from 65 Marine Fish

cheers

Moxa

wah moxa...

ur 2ft supports 11 fishes arr? :bow:

• SRC Member

wah moxa...

ur 2ft supports 11 fishes arr? :bow:

Hi Bro jOO,

hehe..... Just have to ensure the fishes are small in size but not starving.

Have finally found a new owner for the Red Mandarin.

My latest member is abt 2.5cm Blue Tang

Cheers,

Moxa

• SRC Member

Today just bought a packet of Brine Shrimp. Singapore still can find but the price had doubled-triped. Lots of places I still can get cheap but not as cheap as the usual days.

Hi Bro Ben,

Trying my best to keep my 2ft tank unless have no choice.

But my new 80 Gallon has confirm be a fresh water fish tank. Me also sad over it but even have to give up my 2ft I will surely come back to Marine world again.

cheers,

Moxa

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 3

Wtb rocks to start marine tank

2. 0

WTS Green Carpet Anemone

3. 7

WTS - Resun CL-280 1/10 HP Chiller