anyone know's octo/david's new hp number?

loupgarou

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hmm: ok: i will go down to the xtreme aquatics shop and check it out, if he's there, I'll see what I can work out, if not I'll have to get a writ of seizure.

XTREME AQUATIC SUPPLY & RESOURCES

n.k.a #######

but do you know the current address? its not on yellowpages.com.sg

I guess I can check with directory services.

I dont know the exact addr. I was only told by the CAD that the company is now registered under a HDB flat is Pasir Ris. If you want the exact addr, you can check it out at the Registry of Companies and Businesses. The person that CAD called up as the owner of Xtreme Aquatics is Wei.

So whatever legal actions you take will not affect David.

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I think i need to clarify with you some pts since pple are assuming I am DAvid's partner.

Sad to say, David had disappear for months. Including some money I given him to pay the supplier. Therefore, I dun really enjoy the limelight given to me since I am one of the victims.

From what I know from CAD officers, u ordered your tank in Jan or Feb I believe. During that period of time, david did not have a registered company at all & all the info he give on the reciept is fake.

I was later tricked to register Xtreme Aquatic company & he will come in later. However, this did not happen.

CAD did contacted me & investigate found me innocent as it is David & yr transaction. Way before I register my Company.

By Law, David is never my partner before.

Cheers!

Wei

ok: anyone knows his home address? I was giving him benefit of doubt because of "family death problems", but I think this is a bit too much, I'm going to go full legal, if there are other persons affected, please let me know, we can save by going in as a class (ok: not a class. hah) but as joint plaintiffs.

in the meantime, do you know who the movers david used to move my tank from the workshop? that way we would know the destination/whereabouts as well

• SRC Member
ok: anyone knows his home address? I was giving him benefit of doubt because of "family death problems", but I think this is a bit too much, I'm going to go full legal, if there are other persons affected, please let me know, we can save by going in as a class (ok: not a class. hah) but as joint plaintiffs.

in the meantime, do you know who the movers david used to move my tank from the workshop? that way we would know the destination/whereabouts as well

u might want to check out arofanatics forum. There could be others who are in the same situation as you as i believe he supply tanks to people over there too.

ok: just to clarify wei's position, yes, he was the one who gave me his new contact number and is innocent in all these matters.

I think this is criminal behaviour, can I have a show of hands of how many people are potential plaintiffs so that we can split the legal fees (probably under $1000).

I mean: worst case scenario = seize his hdb flat and gut it completely of everything.

*latest update, I may be able to find out his home address from the old glass supplier, but may be his parents home, I think i would press it on his parents that he better get the son to turn up , or when the court baliff comes along, they would lose all their household furniture etc unless they have receipts to prove/contest ownership.

Hi there,

I am also a victim of this fellow (David so called tank maker). He received a sum of $2880 from me since August. The last time I met up with him was 5 weeks ago which he promised to deliver to my home. Unfortunately, last few days, I tried contacting but he has off his hp. I will be going to look for CASE to see how to go about it. Any of you guys have plan to deal with this fellow (David).

Thank You.

JohnC

wow, i believe this is only the tip of the iceberg...imagine how many more reefers have deposits with him...

i agree you guys should group together to share out the litigation costs, if any. he probably thinks he can get away letting you guys feeling frustrated all by yourselves and weak as individuals.

show him that as a group, you guys can demand a proper explanation and compensation from him.

good luck for those involved

加油 加油

• SRC Member

I believe he can't avoid any longer,SG too small liao.......but if he chapoh to a neighbouring country.....

Well,the writing is on the wall.....guessing the sooner action is taken the faster you'ii get back your money or part of it.

Good luck,dude!

anyone else has a claim against him? dradttg, wei says you went to CAD about the matter? do you know his home address? why is there no warrant for his arrest? is there something wrong with your claim or you cease to pursue the matter? afterall, his passport can be barred? *unless like took, its no problem leaving sg with a fake passport?*

btw: you got his full name?

• SRC Member

go to any law firm to do the follwoing

quickskip search...this search will give u any registered address...

ROM search to find if he is married, from there try quickskip again on the wife if any...

litigation search to see if he has any law suit/s against him, this will also show whether he is a owner of any business...

if he has a business, try ROC search on the company and it will show all the details of the company...

the easiest way is to lodge a police report with all those who had been conned..

• SRC Member

woah... lucky I never order my cabinet and hood from him.. was planning to as he offered me b4... heng ah... tt time I already heard abt bro dersuz's case with him liao.. so was a bit skeptical.. but he seemed to have made it seem like a misunderstanding.. now we know...

Live and Let Live