FRAGGING OFF from saleable corals...

flubberina13

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

oei..not fair hor..all of you know and i'm left out....

dun worry i have no access to pig heads to hang at anyone's house..i just wanna name my skimmer after him..as it is always full of SHIT!

Ok... i think its not necessary to name out the guy/gal... just leave it be... ;)

We don't need to ostracise members of our community except the 'son-of-a-frag' who keep stealing rics and clams from our favourite LFS in the west...!!

I can think of interesting ways to make better use of some staghorn skeletons... :evil:

;)

• SRC Member
oei..not fair hor..all of you know and i'm left out....

dun worry i have no access to pig heads to hang at anyone's house..i just wanna name my skimmer after him..as it is always full of SHIT!

Wah!!! I like skim shit...can I have the machine that produces it... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

:P

Alright...I know my hide is thick... :paiseh:

Bubbles...bubbles...when forth will I meet you? :rolleyes:

Okay... I better stop embarassing myself further... :sick::sick::pinch:

hope the *free* frag came with *free* sps parasites, bacteria or virus or watever that spreads in that person's tank.....free mah.... :lol:

anyway, after this issue is brought up, that *free* frag must be the center of attraction in that chap's tank liao.....at any angle he sees his tank, that piece will be the most memorable, for the wrong reason though :lol:

• SRC Member
hope the *free* frag came with *free* sps parasites, bacteria or virus or watever that spreads in that person's tank.....free mah.... :lol:

anyway, after this issue is brought up, that *free* frag must be the center of attraction in that chap's tank liao.....at any angle he sees his tank, that piece will be the most memorable, for the wrong reason though :lol:

aiyoh...playing psychology games har? :o

Bad for the heart hor...better dun...too drastic a move liao... :(

The frag of shame... ? ;)

It grows everyday...

• SRC Member

No cookies lei but got ripe mangoes airflown all the way from India. Ordered too many liao and nursing a sore throat after that day's of screaming at people to lay off my chosen ones in the tub at Hong Wei's. :lol:

Quality mangoes for free...who wans? :P

Collection at AMK... Each is about 2kg.so should last you two days... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Aiyoh...should have thought that they are so many critical people here...say until like that... :(

Dear fellow reefers...just say our piece and I guess the person is already contrite...so dun write until he got to go see a counsellor due to stress induced ala Lin Dai Yu... :P

Words from the pen is mightier than the sword... :rolleyes:

jie! sure or not? free mangos??? lol

i want i want...then can come over and pick up my :rolleyes: also...

the *PI and QI*piece.... cheap and green....i want :lol:

ok lah..enough joking about the issue lah...

but seriously whether a misunderstanding or real issue, that fellow better reflect on his actions..

but seriously, to do that when the whole shop is full of people, takes a real pro to do that :bow:

not to mention lots of guts as well <_<

Hmm guess i know wheres the place(my fren's place :angry::angry::(:( )........ seriously if the person does such a thing he ought to be shot...... ;););) fragging deliberately may cause the acro to have chip off part and that may cause that piece of acro unsellable(ppl usually like acro with all stem intact)....

joe: I seriously dun believe that the craziness of the sps reefer during mass sps shopping may cause some of the sps to break unintentionally.... Acros to many of the reefers are gems, and thus reefer naturally handed them with lots of care and thus it is a very very seldom case whereby acro will get broke off during the choosing of the sps..... Most of the time, frag get broke off are usually in the bag where packing is not that good or due to bag too small or sometimes broke off when too many colonies are place in the same small pail during choosing..... Thus if any sps reefer constantly break off frags intentionally or unintentionally, he is too rough to be considered a sps reefer and also not qualified to be a SRC reefer :angry::angry::angry: .......

hopefully this doesn't happen again as bad impression of SRC members may be left on my fren mind and next time got shipment SRC memebers are bann :lol::lol::lol:

scarly next time SRC members leave lfs must do a body search.... :lol:

ya.. i roughly heard rumour abt who did it but din want to say out that reefer without any evidence ;););)

Hope that next shipment, you mind your conduct

aiya, dispar,

at most next shipment onwards, you come and cheong with me over at the lps side lor.....leave the sps section and "breakages" to other reefers..

eh...remember to bring your hammer and screwdriver...we need to bring home some FREE lps frags also :lol:

kidding lah....no money then dun buy...dun wanna part with the money then dun go lfs...simple as that :)

Oh ya next shipment i will specially lookout for deliberate fraggers.... Especially the one i hear rumour abt.... Dun feel shame when i caught you red- handed and exposed you in public... ;););) After taht, i tell my fren to bar you from his shop :lol::lol::lol:

Checklist for upcoming SPS shipment:

1. Frag-sniffing dogs

2. Hidden video cams

3. Body search

4. Bag search

Hmmm... must remember to install metal detector device over front door of shop too!!