WTS : Hammer with lavender tips

• SRC Member

Hey as above....has been with me for more than half a year. Has grown until each 'branch' has two mouths...just dun know how to frag it or is it fraggable? :rolleyes:

Quite a big piece. :P

Can someone tell me the RRP of a hammer before I name my price? Forgot how much I paid liao... :paiseh:

post-10-1090509830.jpg

• SRC Member

Solie...can't find a ruler to measure... :paiseh:

Each 'branch' is at least half the length of a credit card. Two branches. :)

I dun find any tear in any of the polyps so far... :)

• SRC Member
Wah, call Jie can liao!! heh heh heh.... Jie, can sell me your other nice nice corals?!?!

Robin, great purchase you got there! Congrats!  :)

you naughty boy...should be Aunty Amy that you have to call...your rank lower... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I already mentioned in my tank thread that most of my stuff have been pre-reserved come Dec if I choose to release them. So see how lor... :P

Anyway, I managed to get the one that has eluded me all these months. Check out item number 27. Will be my current favourite after the pink prata and red-mouthed moons... :P

I will be having sweet dreams about it tonight...What a day... :wub:

you naughty boy...should be Aunty Amy that you have to call...your rank lower... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I already mentioned in my tank thread that most of my stuff have been pre-reserved come Dec if I choose to release them. So see how lor... :P

Anyway, I managed to get the one that has eluded me all these months. Check out item number 27. Will be my current favourite after the pink prata and red-mouthed moons... :P

I will be having sweet dreams about it tonight...What a day... :wub:

Aiyoh, if you pass the pink prata to me, call Grandma Amy also can! :lol::lol::lol: Den i can promote you at the same time! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Aiyoh, if you pass the pink prata to me, call Grandma Amy also can! :lol::lol::lol: Den i can promote you at the same time! :)

Oh...btw...the pink prata is a latest acquisition, so it has not been booked... :eyebrow::eyebrow: