Cheapest Tank In Singapore

reefdude2003

Money should not be an issue. The issue should be the safeness of the tank. My custom made 4feetx18inch(height)X15inch(width) leaked at the side before. Was'nt a very pleasant experience. Gave me high blood pressure for the rest of the week.

Tank durability should be the issue here. The next tank I get I must make sure it will have all round bracing (even if it is a 3 feet). :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

B4 you go for this cheap tank. Please know what type you want first. The L and B and Height and also the thickness of the tank. The different prices at only a few dollars when you see twice the price different for the same size, it could be the thickenss.

Cheapest tank is a goldfish tank.

I've just ordered a 4ft tank together with UFO its coming in next weekend.

Specs:

LxBxH : 4x2x2.5

Thickness : 10mm sides, 12mm base

Cabinet with 3 doors (Can choose color)

Sump : 3x1.5x.15

Top overflow box, drilling of holes and piping.

Bargain price : $1000

NB: This tank maker is ok. I've ordered marine tank from him twice before. Once for my office and once for another friend.

If you wish to bump in with my order, just pm me. Should be able to convince him to offer same price before he delivers.

• Sponsor
I've just ordered a 4ft tank together with UFO its coming in next weekend.

Specs:

LxBxH : 4x2x2.5

Thickness : 10mm sides, 12mm base

Cabinet with 3 doors (Can choose color)

Sump : 3x1.5x.15

Top overflow box, drilling of holes and piping.

Bargain price : $1000

NB: This tank maker is ok. I've ordered marine tank from him twice before. Once for my office and once for another friend.

If you wish to bump in with my order, just pm me. Should be able to convince him to offer same price before he delivers.

Hi Aug,

upgrading huh..........dont forget to invite when the new tank arrive.... :) so whats ur plan for the migration?? :cry: