Worm

Hi,

I found a worm, about 2" long on my sandbed when I came home. It looked like an earthworm but got many legs on it's body (so like centipede/millipede oso). :unsure: Sorry, unable to provide a pic of it cos my digicam spoil liow. :(

Anyway, I have taken it out of the tank... now it's in a container.

Anyone know what it is?

Thanks!

Hmm... but the thread seem to have mixed views on whether to have it in or out. I caught mine with a pair of chopsticks (a clean and new pair).

I tried turning off my tank lights for a day... it's only 2weeks old... and saw this wormie.

• SRC Member

They comes with the LRs that you place in the tank.

Depending on whether you want to see carcass of not or does it really attack LS I guess nobody knows coz most of the time they will only come out when there is no pple around to search for food.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

actually its not bad at all to have it in yr tank, my tank got also, the other time i got a fish die, thought of removing it but before i could take the fish out, it went missing..then a while searching, i saw this worm was all over the fish, the next morning, dead fish is gone..never intend to remove anyway.