My new & truly nano tank!

FuEl

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if reefsafe...only fear for my crocea..so separated them just in case..anyway...check these out...seen star polyps so nice before? Bought these from eaquarist. ;)

post-34-1092584623.jpg

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Not sure if reefsafe...only fear for my crocea..so separated them just in case..anyway...check these out...seen star polyps so nice before? Bought these from eaquarist. ;)

y didnt i notice them on fri <_< maybe too busy tring to get info on pink tip plates :fear::lol::lol::lol:

hey bro i have a lose red mushie frag..... wana exchange with ur blue muchie frag? :P wana get the spirit of exchanging frangs gg ;)

y didnt i notice them on fri <_< maybe too busy tring to get info on pink tip plates :fear::lol::lol::lol:

hey bro i have a lose red mushie frag..... wana exchange with ur blue muchie frag? :P wana get the spirit of exchanging frangs gg ;)

No problem...i have dozens of blue mushies.. :rolleyes: Anyway, is the red mushy the same one as the one in the same pic as the star polyps? From eaquarist also? Remember got one time they brought in red mushie..called them to check but I was too late.. :cry2: Now I also hunting for pink mushie.. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Hi Fuel, U mean the lawnmower blenny can clear up the diatom? I have a diatom problem & have a golden head goby but he only keep clearing at one corner. Also read that the blenny may nip sps and clams from liveaquaria.com

Dont think Gold Head will clear diatom leh. I have a lot of diatom on my glass but never see it near the glass.

Algae benny is good. I see it eating from the glass all the time. My Kole Eye tang too.