Live Rock and Homemade Food FS

lona

• SRC Member

Hi everyone,

I have not been visiting SRC for a very long long time. Too many things happening in my life right now.. :cry: ...and it is with a heavy heart that I've decided to let go of my tank.

Sales will go slow for the moment, so that I can organise what sequence of items can be sold first.

First up will be some homemade food I bought from henry before. I had bought the $50 pack from him last time, barely used at all, sold part of it before as well. I'd like to sell my remaining amount for $25. It's quite a lot, so I think $25 is a good price. I'll throw in my remaining mysis packs and dry food as well.

I've also got some live rock to clear. There's some cyano on it, but some scrubbing will take care of it. I'll price that at $5 a kg. I don't have a weighing scale, but I'll make it worth your while if you're a serious buyer. I don't have much rock, I'd estimate it as 40-50kg. Best if you can take everything.

Got two clams, one green and the other purple, nothing fancy, going for $20 each.

Some orange yumas (14 pieces) going for $20 as well.

A piece of star polyps going for $20.

I've got no cam, so no pictures. (my cam died)

Self collect in Punggol after office hours. PM me for my address and number.

That's all for now, after I've cleared this, I'll put some more up for sale.

Thanks.

:(

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Clams reserved.

Hi Sam, the yumas are fire orange, but they look less orangy under my lighting. But they've been in my tank for at least three months already. PM me if you're interested, ya? I've a camera phone, but trust me, the colour will look washed out if I take pics with it. :P

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

Food has been reserved.

I've got live rock remaining. There's some cyano on it, but some scrubbing will take care of it. I'll price that at $5 a kg. I don't have a weighing scale, but I'll make it worth your while if you're a serious buyer. I don't have much rock, I'd estimate it as 40-50kg. Best if you can take everything.

Oh ya, forgot to mention :P , have some green hairy mushrooms as well, that will go for $15.

My PL lights will be up next, once the corals have been taken care of.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Rock is reserved.

Vincent, the PL I believe is 1x36w daylight, 2x18W 50/50 and the last one I'm not too sure what it is but it isn't blue lar. :P I'm letting go the PL and their timers for $80 if anyone's interested.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

For those who are coming to my place tonight, I arranged with you earlier today to come after 630pm, some of you were mentioning 7-8pm. Um...now change timing abit hor, gotta go pick up my wife.

I'll only be back 9pm, so meeting can only take place after that, say about 930pm ok? I've already sent out the PMs earlier, I'm just posting here just in case you didn't see it.

Just drop me a msg when you're nearby, so I can update you on my status lar ok? :)

• SRC Member

Hi AT,

Heh... :) ...it really has been awhile, hasn't it. :P

Nothing happened lar...life happened...hahaha...got married (ROMed lar but it's as good as married), bought a new flat, bought my ride, got a new job...all within 2 months.. :o.

In fact I'm starting out at the new place next week already.

I figured, you know, don't think I'll have the time to spend on the tank to maintain it, water changes and monitoring, so thought, argh, let it go first... :cry: ...I can always start out again when things aren't so hectic anymore. But wa...letting go of the tank quite heart ache...like break up with gf like that... :pinch:

Diving also has taken a back seat for now lar, last trip was Manado as you probably remember. Supposed to go for a Redang trip or any trip with kelstorm, but with the upcoming flat, I figure better put some attention to it... :P ...so we going to aim for Bali next June...hopefully that materialises... :angel:

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Food and clams have been taken.

Yumas are still reserved, but did not hear from the person. If I don't hear from him tomorrow I'll let it go to the next interested person. ;)

Rocks are reserved.

Star polyps and hairy mushrooms available.

Frag of yellow sun coral going at $8.

PL lights still available.

PM me if anyone's interested.

• SRC Member
Hi everyone,

I have not been visiting SRC for a very long long time. Too many things happening in my life right now.. :cry: ...and it is with a heavy heart that I've decided to let go of my tank.

Sales will go slow for the moment, so that I can organise what sequence of items can be sold first.

First up will be some homemade food I bought from henry before. I had bought the $50 pack from him last time, barely used at all, sold part of it before as well. I'd like to sell my remaining amount for $25. It's quite a lot, so I think $25 is a good price. I'll throw in my remaining mysis packs and dry food as well.

I've also got some live rock to clear. There's some cyano on it, but some scrubbing will take care of it. I'll price that at $5 a kg. I don't have a weighing scale, but I'll make it worth your while if you're a serious buyer. I don't have much rock, I'd estimate it as 40-50kg. Best if you can take everything.

Got two clams, one green and the other purple, nothing fancy, going for $20 each.

I've got no cam, so no pictures. (my cam died)

Self collect in Punggol after office hours. PM me for my address and number.

That's all for now, after I've cleared this, I'll put some more up for sale.

Thanks.

:(

Can Pm me ur address? I stay in punggol too, maybe I can pay a visit and grap whatever item you have for sale that I need :-)

p/s: Got any calcium reactor for sale?

Eric