300 more days to Episode III...

bum

• SRC Member

YEAH!!!

thats going to be the new title for the last Star Wars film.

heres a screen capture ;)

tacky but it does tie in with the trilogy titles....

confirmed that vader does appear in it too.

i can't say i'm a big fan of the prequels....

the classic were definitely better.

to date i've watched them exactly 363 times ;)

IMO,

Ep. 1 sucked <_<

Ep. 2 redeemed it some...

all i can say is Ep. 3 BETTER KICK @SS!!!! :yeah:

AT,

can i change my nick to Darth Bum? :P

post-11-1091030011.jpg

My buddy has the movie-grade Darth Vader costume as well as the Boba Fett, Emperor's bodyguard costumes. He's the real maniac...

For me, I just have some sizzle left in my hands... ;) Remember my old signature? ;)

• SRC Member
Achilles Tang Posted on Jul 29 2004, 12:00 AM

My buddy has the movie-grade Darth Vader costume as well as the Boba Fett, Emperor's bodyguard costumes. He's the real maniac... 

:o can i be his buddy too?

i wanted to buy a life size stormtrooper once...

but too ex!! (also kanna scolded by mom)

had to settle for the toy figurines.

i saw some die hard fans at the opening of Ep.2 gala.

saw some real looking boba fetts and darth mauls,

down to weapons and make up!

look at the time........

299 days left! :lol:

Will go to see Ep.III but really not anticipating it. The only thing I am glad is that the horror is finally going to end.

HOW CAN GEORGE LUCAS DO THIS!

Hated both the actors for Anakin. Jake Lloyd was crap and can't imagine Christian Hyden becoming Darth Vader the Coolest Villian in the World... Brrr..... The agony...

Some redeeming factors was the Yoda fight scene in Ep.II and Having Darth Maul in Ep.I. Wish he had hung around a bit longer...

Thank god I managed to get my hands on the original Star Wars movies on LD.

Maybe should check whether any SCR guys dare go in costume...

• SRC Member

hehehe....I am also a Star Wars fan as well.......every time when I go shopping with my Mdm.....I will definately go to the toy section and look for Star Wars figurings....... :paiseh:

Hey Auberon....I have been in a Darth Vader suite before.......thats was a couple of years back at my company's D&D........we rented the suite......it was damp cool.....the bloody DV head was so real.........and it fits nicely onto my head :lol:

Except for the stupid...childish light saber......wahahaha :lol: .....thats where the fun is.........hmmm.....where did my photo gone to...... :P

Looking forward to show!! :yeah:

Check out my friends' costumes!!!

This movie grade Darth Vader suit actually has a voice modulator, recorded MP3 authentic 'asthmatic' breathing sounds & flashing lights!!!

post-11-1091073109.jpg

Here's Darth Vader discussing the merits of using polyunsaturated oils in cooking fried chicken with his buddy, Colonel Sanders, who served with him onboard his command ship as the Chief Galley Cook, until he had the brainwave to start his own chain of fried chicken fastfood restaurants.

post-11-1091073419.jpg

The new toys, esp the recent ones are too exp and size also smaller...though more detail but just no presence as compared to earlier version..stopped buying liaoz...coz room no more space :(