seahorse

decentkid

• SRC Member

Hi bros, i might be trying to import seahorses from Australia....the species is hippocampus adominalis also known as the pot bellied seahorse....

Each seahorse would cost around $40...but price not confirm...might be higher or lower but around that range.....i will post the exact amount after i settle the prices for permits...

I will be bringing in 52 seahorses so place your orders.....if less then 52, i will not bring them in unless u guys are willing to pay more..

1) chinmo : 4

total : 4

i do not know the colours nor the gender....but i will post the no. of sh for each colour and gender when they arrive....so u can place your orders for the colour and gender then....

I must tell you guys that this import is NOT confirmed as i must have 52 orders before i will bring them in....it also depends on if i can get the permit from Australia and Singapore..if you guys really want the seahorses but have less then 52 seahorses....i can still bring them in but be prepared to pay much more....around the price of a reidi...

• SRC Member

well, if really this import is sucessful, by that time , i get my chiller ready liao. ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

Need to keep temperature below 24 degrees leh if not lower..your electricity bills will be... :shock: Why not consider U.S OceanRider seahorses instead? :eyebrow: Potbellies look kind of dull... :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

think they not shipping to singapore! and very ex also! :(:cry2:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

haiz..... :idea: go malysia backpack! bring sh back! :lol::lol::lol:

Bros,

Don't try. I ask the AU supplier before and I believe you know the min. purchase qty. - 1 box abt. 60 pc of SH. I cal. the cost before, that time still no need any premit yet and already cost > S$100 pcs with shipment charges and customs clearnance cost. More over, pot bellied SH is not easy to keep. water temp must around <25oC at all time. If you ready want to import SH. Try work with our LFS like BioO***n as they also have direct contract with H.Redi breed supplier. May be they can get much cheap and better care for import.

Thks

• SRC Member

nah....i calculated all the cost.....i can bring in any amount but they will pack one box with 54...so might as well get 54 and each will cost around $40.....

even if buy from malaysia still need permit....unless u ermz....do some funny stuff.....but sh is under CITIES means many countries will limit the import and export of the sh....so i not sure if malaysia got any shops selling...

• SRC Member

if not we consolidate orders, then ask if bio ocean, see if they able to help us import. ;) gd idea?

• SRC Member

bro decentkid, 55 each is not ex liao, use to pay more than 60 for 1 sh. somemore nwadays sh in sing machiam extinct liao....... if u can find it, i get from u 10pcs straight. :P

• SRC Member

eh..... 55each is ex, then 40each for min order 54pcs.... :blink: i got an OC to maintain leh. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...