WTS: HUGE Hammer Coral

typrobin

• SRC Member

after discussion with CO, decided to part with my HUGE HAMMER CORAL.as attached, the one that i am selling is the bottom piece, mainly brown in colour with a little green...size is about 2 adult palms when fully opened...bought $30 selling $30...non-negotiable...free green tongue coral...

post-10-1092761194.jpg

• SRC Member

torch tentatively reserved by releeps...the torch is healthy...but to warn u 1st, it supposed to have about 8-9 heads, but a few had died off, not in my tank...but then again, 2 heads have started to split...so at least it is compensating wat was lost...if u wish to back out, i'm still ok with it...when fully opened, the dead heads cannot be seen....

terryansimon, have already checked with Vinoth, but he said his tank is too pack oreadi...

• SRC Member
Typrobin bro, FYI, I just split the torch into two, now very nice :D  except tat there is some white puffy stuff from 3 of the heads <_< . Is that normal?

Think may have cut some of the tentacles.

white puffy stuff?? issit the flesh?? if it produces sperm-like substance, u have to leave it somewhere near moderate flow so that the mucus will not choke the coral...

BTW, everything sold...thanks for the support!!!