Decomm Sales - Whole Set or start with Live Stock

Hi,

Changed jobs, mostly overseas and cannot keep hobby. Want to sell whole set as is for $750. Includes fulling running setup with maintenance equipment:

90cm x 45cm x 45cm tank with 10cm IOS setup with 3 chambers - one for filter/media, one comes with a skimmer, and third with return pump. Setup includes wavemaker, Cetus 2 lighting kit, RODI kit with faucet adapters, syringes, hoses, buckets, extra pump for water changes, test kits, refractometer, some salt, literally too much to list. Custom wood trim and lid too. Just come with a truck and take it all!

PM or WhatsApp to 9109 six five nine eight

Open to reasonable offers - lets deal. Have many more pics of the equipment et al. Please reach out. Thanks! 

-----------------------------

Alternatively to clear this weekend - livestock only now as an option - just take all in one go - see video attached.

Foxface (5"), Pair of normal clowns, 6 line wrasse and yellow tail damsel

$50 - fair price

Please WA and come collect tomorrow first half of day ideally. Let's discuss.

-----------------------------

image.png.b34d4e6e62ff2ab57ed07d2288989c58.png

image.png.05d60aef59e7da11480f3651237d7d3e.png

Sorry, can't edit the above post. Looking to get the livestock into a new home in the next 24 hours before I go out of town.

All healthy, have had them all 2+ years together in that tank - don't want them to suffer. There's also a turbo that be thrown in and pulsing xenia.

Looking for a reasonable price to come grab today if possible. Drop me a WA. Thanks.

**Post my return I will probably then be able to sell the setup as parts (Lighting, RODI, etc) individually. Right now looking to sell only as a set **