Rowaphos

sunny03

• SRC Member

Hi guys

i have a few extra KG of rowsphos for sale around 2 - 3 kG

rest of it for my own use

interested pls Pm me

P/S how much of rowsphos does a 4x2x2 and a 2 ft cube tank use ?? and how offen i have to change them ???

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

the recommended dosage is stated on the packaging of rowaphos. how long does it last? well, it depends on the phosphate levels in ur tank tank. once u get a reading in phosphate levels using a reliable testkit, then ur rowa wld hv oredi exhausted itself provided that u r using a FR. then it is time to change. for me personally, i juz dump 1L into my FR since i was to go overseas for 6 mths. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

ic

i planing to use my canister as a reactor u think will work ???

since it got 3 compartment the middle one will use it to put rowaphos and socking to prevent the rowaphos to go back to tank. the problem is that i am scare that the socking is so fine and soon it going to trap those dirt

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

the problem is that wif socking, the efficiency wun be as good as a FR as the rowaphos particles r suspended. more surface contact area wif the water medium. but at least it will better than dumping in the sump wif a filter bag. another problem wif socking is the tendency of ur rowaphos to clump together. ;)

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

i intend to place the socking over the middle tray and the rowsphos inside the compartment are floating around

i not putting the rowsphos into the socking

oic. then there will be another thing to take note. make sure that the flowrate of ur cannister is not too strong. actually, juz enuff flow for the rowa to be suspended in water. else, u will cut short the reaction time and thus deem less efficient.

Austin's Birthday

.png