Week 1 - 6th to 12th Sep 2004

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ML had a big shrimp shipment , a lot of assorted shrimps:

Interesting coloured coral shrimps ( purple bubble shrimps , red spotted arrow ,

yellow arrow , red arrow ......plus some which I had not seen before !! )

###### shrimps , harlequin shrimp PAIRS...

A few of a very rare goby....can't remember the name . Pls call Henry to enquire.

Some thorny oysters ,albalone , sea hare ( algea eating ) , nudibranch ( eats flatworms ) , scallops & some snails......

• SRC Member
ML had a big shrimp shipment , a lot of assorted shrimps:

Interesting coloured coral shrimps ( purple bubble shrimps , red spotted arrow ,

yellow arrow , red arrow ......plus some which I had not seen before !! )

###### shrimps , harlequin shrimp PAIRS...

A few of a very rare goby....can't remember the name . Pls call Henry to enquire.

Some thorny oysters ,albalone , sea hare ( algea eating ) , nudibranch ( eats flatworms ) , scallops & some snails......

a lot of hector gobies...

Ahbeng's place. Lots of longnose yellow butterflies (I find them one of the easiest reefsafe butterflies to keep), pink body with dark pink speckled dottyback, weird prawn (looks like an edible version of the boxer shrimp), 2 pcs emperor shrimp.

I-aquarium. Spotted one yashia and one banded longfin pseudochromis at the back tank.

Reefenature. Lots of cool blue knuckle hermits. I bought the biggest. The shell about the size of my thumb. :evil: Lots of ###### shrimps. Hermits with anemones on their shells.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

This is the link to the rare & beautiful goby that can be found at ML

http://www.korallenriff.de/lexikon/griessingeri.html

Wow..at that price it's a steal if you compare to U.S prices. If all goes well tomorrow maybe i drop by have a look. :yeah:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

how many times can you ever get sucha a rare goby from maldives? hmm.. consider very rare for this goby, much rarer than my Mexican red head.. hahaha.. hmm.. love it alot! :lol: but dont have any extra cash to buy. those people who bought tell me if they are easy to rear.. thanks

• SRC Member

additional information, this goby is also known as the Spikefin goby.Unlike the high fin goby, this is a perch-like goby very similar to the Mexican Red Head, which is with me coming to 4 mths le. haha.. very happy. but back to this fish, it is a very secretive fish thats why it justifies the fact that it commands a higher price than any other gobies, and it does not have a symbiotic relationship with your pistol shrimps. so thats the information i can find right now. anybody who has this fish and regretted buying it, pass it to me. i will take VERY GOOD CARE of it, just like my mexican red head and my eviota, which are with me for so long. record holders! hahaha.. I am talking real business here. If anyone who buys this fish, and regretted buying it, sell it to me. I WANT IT! :)

###### shrimps @ ML quite cute! Got 2 of them. Rather small so kept them in a small container but left in main tank. already feeding on frozen brine shrimp and mysis. =)

bro, u gonna keep it in the small container forever?! :lol: once it's released into the main tank, u might never see it again... :lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg