Filter To Use For A 2ft Tank

thxs,everyone.but wat is the dimension of that two feet tank ,razo.and anyway can a subgravel filter be used for a 18inch tank as the only filter??????????????? :thanks::eyebrow::bow:

No sub gravel or undergravel filter is definately a no no choice for marine..........

• SRC Member

hi Razo what kind of lights are you using? just the normal ballast and buy your own artinic? beside artinic what do you use? how many tubes? and how cool is your water with or without chiller/fan?

Cheeros~

• SRC Member
i am about to start a 2ft tank.i plan to keep just 3 clown fish, 1blenny,1cow fish,2cleaner shrimp,1turbosnail and some corals withdead rock and supercoraline rocks.would a librty hang on back filter be able to cope together with a 900 l/h powerhead.please help and advise. :bow::thanks:

contact cookiemunster...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...wtopic=2706&hl=

• SRC Member
hi Razo what kind of lights are you using? just the normal ballast and buy your own artinic? beside artinic what do you use? how many tubes? and how cool is your water with or without chiller/fan?

Cheeros~

i using 2x 18"marine white Arcardia PL and 1x Artinic PL lite only...so total 3 tubes..

withoutout lite around 28 and with lite on is 29 degree...not using fan or chiller.. but DIYing a fan tomorrow :D

• SRC Member

i using 2x 18"marine white Arcardia PL and 1x Artinic PL lite only...so total 3 tubes..

withoutout lite around 28 and with lite on is 29 degree...not using fan or chiller.. but DIYing a fan tomorrow :D

Cheeros~

• SRC Member
very nice 2 ft razo.......nicer then mine...

at least i know i can add some more LR ....but my LS alot leh....

thanks.. but mine is getting more n more stuff in there already... have to upgrade soon... must STOP!! NO MORE BUYING liao.. :D

i have about 17kg LR in there..