The Ressurection

reefer guy

• SRC Member
temptation is strong but better leave what's underwater as is..... its in malaysian waters, and it would be great just to visit the site from time to time..... near the shoreline, colonies of pink table milleporas, humilis and stags abound.... guess just leave them at piece and just buy from lfs.....

:peace: That's a conscientious reefer...kudos to you for not falling into temptations..... :bow:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temptation is strong but better leave what's underwater as is..... its in malaysian waters, and it would be great just to visit the site from time to time..... near the shoreline, colonies of pink table milleporas, humilis and stags abound.... guess just leave them at piece and just buy from lfs.....

dun lie, Jon. I hv insider news that u brought a huge chunk of superman danae back. :D (joking)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

hahaha.... u guys r good in influencing... probably if u were there whispering behind me id fall for it and chunk it out :evil::evil::evil:

actually, its been really great knowing alot about corals, when underwater i can identify alot of corals, at the same trying to observe and learn more about them in the wild; how deep can they be found, water current intensity and stuffs.... just treat the sea as my big reef tank is good enough ;)

• SRC Member

followed Scarab's advice, took off 400w and installed 2 x 250w 6500k in addition to existing 2 x 250w 10000k........ my sps will love it alright but its an eyesore for me <_<<_<<_<

...... time to install my coral blue t5's

post-34-1115566584.jpg

• SRC Member
Never mind. Add the T5s and now your light spread is better. Will do good to your corals. Anyway your 400W was over the centre brace, already reduce the effect.

will do it definitely, but guess have to wait till end of the month, after i got back from another dive trip :evil::evil::evil:

just got back from a weekend of diving.....will be setting it up tom nite ;);)

sidetrack:

during my dive trip, i was about 10m deep and saw a few blue encrusted montis... took a reall close look at it and to my awe, its the so-called superman montis; blue based with red polyps!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

really nice, should have digicam next time to take macro shots.... my divegroups were puzzled though what the hell im staring at so close.....

Bro, if I were you, I'm sure I'll try find some way to bring the monti back! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
hahaha... sorry guys, not going diving malaysian waters this time....

bring back frags is easy, what's hard to bear is the guilt ;);)

Never mind. Put all the blame on me. :huh: I'll bear all the guilt for you. :evil::evil: