eheim canisters

shoelevy

• SRC Member
i've been getting ridiculous offers such as $35.

if u wanna contact me...make sure u do your research.

if u still insist on giving me a ludicrous offer...then i make myself clear, nothing below $150 for each one

that should be posted right from the start. if u dun want to post price, then dun get worked up with low offers cos it is ur own fault that it happened in the first place! to you it is low, to others it is reasonable. i wont comment on ur asking price :rolleyes:

cheers!

• SRC Member

IMO the Seller must specify a bench-mark amount if he wants ppl to bid for the selling items. It helps to avoid such frustrations.

The price of an item may vary upon how many sellers are available for the same product. I have seen bro's sell things here at a much lower price than what they paid to the LFS.

• SRC Member

Specifiying a benchmark wouldn't help much.

Remembered I was trying to sell my MH. Even though I posted benchmark of $500, I still got offers like "Would you consider selling @ $100". Some people just try their luck loh. So it's part and parcel of selling 2nd hand products.

Upz for your sale bro!