My 55 Gallon Upgraded With Mh

wow...rich man.........er ....kid....er..............bro.....

I have been looking at the reef relieve chiller for so long....too exp for my blood......not even thinking about the titanium ones........................... :shock::shock::shock:

Eh not rich just that i found good lobang loh :P:P:P

• SRC Supporter

Thanks joe............ Yeah i love those nice acros and sps coral in your tank and would love to venture into sps keeping but i am afraid i am not consider as prepared some other guys here who though or already into sps keeping............ Well i guess maybe i will be more confident after asking and reading up more......... Anyway yes i am running the MH with a chiller BTW i dun have a calcium reactor so how to i maintain the amt of calcium in the tank, by using buffer will it be sufficient.............

That depends on what you have in your reef....

IMO, If you are going for a ful fledge SPS reef in the near future, investing in a Cal Reactor is a must.....

• SRC Member

Wha with chiller your temp still so high huh.......why put two big lites huh? one not enuff???? i see LFS one MH lite shone over a tank bigger than yours and it look nice.... Did your family begin to wear swim suit and lay near the tank for sum in-house tanning?? :D:off:

Wha with chiller your temp still so high huh.......why put two big lites huh? one not enuff???? i see LFS one MH lite shone over a tank bigger than yours and it look nice.... Did your family begin to wear swim suit and lay near the tank for sum in-house tanning?? :D:off:

Wah since when my house is like AT's house liao suitable for sun tanning......... Yeah temperature still abit high thats why my bigger chiller coming next week

My bigger chiller is a resunCL-650 and price wise..... dun think it is good to disclose

D_A, I am using that.......you put it in your bedroom......????.....not good idea.....I finally got used to the

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............................... ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........................................

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................................

now can ...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .......(finally)

anyway.....the reef relief one more than 1 K, so got to make do.... :)

D_A, I am using that.......you put it in your bedroom......????.....not good idea.....I finally got used to the

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............................... ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........................................

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................................

now can ...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .......(finally)

anyway.....the reef relief one more than 1 K, so got to make do.... :)

Eh sorry my tank is not in my room..........

• SRC Member
Hawaii marine imported alot of chiller sia..... Redsun brand... good??

Me using CL650 too. :pinch: The Sound *&%^&@ :pinch:

Cannot comment too much cause it's bought by my wife. :wub:

The smaller one is better(less sound) but good for 2' tank n below :P .

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!