My 55 Gallon Upgraded With Mh

arrrgghhhhh.......my eyes............................is it too mush for your tank...bro....

I red somewhere one MH for 2 ft...55 galllon..would be 3 ft??

later.....fishes.....all become super tanned :):ph34r::D:P

• SRC Supporter

Dispar,

Will be good if you could list down the size (dimensions) of your reef....

2 x 150 W sounds real good........ esp if you are headin towards SPS Keeping...

BTW, you are running a chiller for the 55 gallon??

Like your aquascaping.... very nice esp for table formed acros.....

Dispar,

Will be good if you could list down the size of your reef....

I was just thinking about it....I dun remember You talk about chiller, the normal 10000K 150W is very hot oledi...yours is 20000K......

might want to place a fan there.

Anyway....besides the genuine concern....congrats for gettng your mh...I know Ure excited... :D

Reef on.....

• SRC Member

You will need to reduce your exposure or decrease your aperture size. The picture is grossly overexposed that's why it seems like car headlights and the colour is washed out. With aquariums, it's better to underexposed about -1.5 for better contrast.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Dispar,

Will be good if you could list down the size (dimensions) of your reef....

Thanks joe............ Yeah i love those nice acros and sps coral in your tank and would love to venture into sps keeping but i am afraid i am not consider as prepared some other guys here who though or already into sps keeping............ Well i guess maybe i will be more confident after asking and reading up more......... Anyway yes i am running the MH with a chiller BTW i dun have a calcium reactor so how to i maintain the amt of calcium in the tank, by using buffer will it be sufficient.............

I was just thinking about it....I dun remember You talk about chiller, the normal 10000K 150W is very hot oledi...yours is 20000K......

might want to place a fan there.

Anyway....besides the genuine concern....congrats for gettng your mh...I know Ure excited... :D

Reef on.....

Eh 20000k and 10000k MH has no difference in the amt of heat they produce............

Juyong: Nah it is only the picture that seem so bright, in the actual the tank is very clear...............

hahaha......... sorry for bad picture quality, anyway i am running this light with a chiller and temp is ard 28-29............ BTw my chiller is a little undersize and my larger chiller coming next week................

wow...rich man.........er ....kid....er..............bro.....

I have been looking at the reef relieve chiller for so long....too exp for my blood......not even thinking about the titanium ones........................... :shock::shock::shock: