Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year too :whistle

I am no teacher lah.......just trial and error....

Today built up the other side of the scape.....can put in a couple more acros....or efflo frag to grow out :evil::rolleyes:

Tank seems to be gradually overrun by sps...seems like veri soon got to make the hard decision to go major sps and let go my precious LPS..... hmmm .... that's not going to happen..(I hope)

post-34-1107882792.jpg

so far no....coz I run 2 tunze, 2 seio 820 and a return driven by md40 for my 3ft tank ...guys who have seen my tank can see waves everwhere...

but seriously..considering wavebox.....only think I am afraid is the stress the tank will have to take if I go with that....

so far no....coz I run 2 tunze, 2 seio 820 and a return driven by md40 for my 3ft tank ...guys who have seen my tank can see waves everwhere...

but seriously..considering wavebox.....only think I am afraid is the stress the tank will have to take if I go with that....

Thought i read that it will shorten the lifespan of the tank by about 33%?? Pretty risky right?? Tinking of the impact... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

off topic :off::off:

but is the wavebox capable of allowing full water movement of the entire water column???

will there still be any dead spots...i also considering

off topic :off::off:

but is the wavebox capable of allowing full water movement of the entire water column???

will there still be any dead spots...i also considering

I tink still will have mild dead-spots maybe around the bottom where the rocks block out the waves... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

I epoxied those which are at the edge of the rock scape...while the others....since there not danger of them toppling down...I leave them to sit loosely..for scaping if need be.

a closer look and you'll see some epoxied ones that are still waiting for algae to grow on it and cover the white epoxy

post-34-1107916020.jpg

a pastal purple mill that I picked up from AA a couple of days after shipment arrived...though I like the colour a lot...imagine the gems that were taken on shipment day ;)

post-34-1107920688.jpg