which KR do you use?

mwang

hmm. the only quip I have with Cookie's Le Kalk is the pump. my impeller melted away. boohoo.

but this is where the bad quips end. Cookie gives 101% technical support! so no quips there!

but if you have the moolah to splash, get the Aquamedic or Deltec Kalkreactor. the stirrer is. woohoo. the price also woohoo lah. :P

hmm. the only quip I have with Cookie's Le Kalk is the pump. my impeller melted away. boohoo.

but this is where the bad quips end. Cookie gives 101% technical support! so no quips there!

but if you have the moolah to splash, get the Aquamedic or Deltec Kalkreactor. the stirrer is. woohoo. the price also woohoo lah. :P

u din get the modified impeller from cookie specially to deal wif the high ph issit? :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

I did. it still melted away. either that, or the pump couldn't tahan being turned on and off repeatedly.

oic........ but mine still works alright as far as i know. been running for abt 6 mths. stirring for 15 mins for every 1.5 hours.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png