acro or moon?

desbug13

• SRC Member

hi guys, sorry for the late reply.

the affected area has since becoming....BIGGER! :cry2::blink: from a mere 20cent coin size to almost 5x of it. getting more worried now. :( nv seen the coral beauty pecking at it, not even other fishes. water parameters not the cause & with good water flow. wonder shld i frag a few pieces n 'restart'. :(:cry:

hi guys, sorry for the late reply.

the affected area has since becoming....BIGGER! :cry2::blink: from a mere 20cent coin size to almost 5x of it. getting more worried now. :( nv seen the coral beauty pecking at it, not even other fishes. water parameters not the cause & with good water flow. wonder shld i frag a few pieces n 'restart'. :(:cry:

:( i think its spreading and infecting other parts....fragging it would cous stress but stop the spreading so.............

• SRC Member

after some discussion with my wife, we decided not to frag at the moment. she notice the affected area seems to stop getting bigger. :huh: but i'll still hv to keep a look out. yes i agree fragging it will cause stress but other than that to save it, guess there's no other way rite? :(:cry: