acro or moon?

desbug13

There is no guarantee if u gonna frag. I suggest you let the coral settle in your tank first maybe for about a month without moving the coral around before you frag.

LPS are fairly hardy corals, once frag, the tissue would heal with time and with TLC, everything should be fine.

• SRC Member

hi guys, really appreciate ur advices. will decide to NOT FRAG it at the moment. tank is big enuf for it at the moment but if it grows big, i may frag it (provided with wife's permission) :pinch:

yes my wife had good taste, cos without her agreement that nite, this beauty wun turn up in my home too! :lol:

i'll post out when i decided to frag it. by then i'll need all ur expert advice. :paiseh::thanks::bow:

I still insist, dun frag it...

it has nice colours and u seldom see such big pieces of corals around with such unique shape....

Keep it bro... u might never see something like that ever in your life again at LFSes... :)

Juz my $0.02.. :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

hi guys, need help again.

recently juz notice a small part of it was hurt, and it got bigger which i suspect my coral beauty is poking it. :angry: i've placed a half cut bottle to protect it & hopefully it'll grow back. will this work? any supplements that i need to enhance itz growth too? :(

thanks guys!

• SRC Member

You can't cover it forever - this guy will extend the tentacles at night to grab food - looks like it is bleaching.. I don't think your coral beauty is able to inflict such heavy damage ... could be something else like adjacent coral sticking each other.. maybe you should check if it is getting enough lights ...

sorry forgot to attach pic. as below.

wha.mus save such a ncie coral.....definetly...

your water yes, agree with surfedelic... hmm, maybe you would like to feed a ittle too..and Your lights..is it getting the coral?? hope it will recover :( and not getting worst..

• SRC Member

juz got home to check on it. the portion juz got a little bigger. lites are getting well on it with current. the bottle had holes ard, so as food will able to get in for the coral.

been notice quite a while n notice no fishes came disturbing it. really cant think of anything that'll 'hurt' it so badly. furthermore, there's no big coral with tentacles to reach it.

n really appreciate ur guys' help n advice! :thanks: will definitely try to save this beauty. :(:angel: