Liverpool Vs Aston Villa

Fishy Clown

• SRC Member
Yo! Haha its into the second half and Liverpool's preformance is so slack...... I wonder who will win.

2 clowns..both got 1 point

if liverpool continues it's fantastic performance of the past 2 matches... maybe it can fight to stay in premier... no eye see :snore:

• SRC Member

LIVERPOOL? LIVERBOO!!!!!

dunno what pool doing...

why play left footed kewell on the right!*(idiot) <_<

owen damn lazy, dun go back for defence,

wait for ball only(idiot) <_<

hesky is a waste of space(idiot) <_<

missed SO many opportunity to score(idiots) <_<

defence so leakt....

if villa were more on form,

or if it was man utd or arsenal...

pool will be shot down!!!

was tempted to make a bet on them,

but the odds bit funny,

suspected "KELONG!!!"

they're a far cry from the champions they used to be.

used to support them like crazy too :(

• SRC Member

guys, let me give a more objective performance review since i've also been a huge pool fan since 7 belongs to daglish.

why play left footed kewell on the right!*(idiot) 

it's a simple reason. both kewell and diouf are good strikers of the ball. when they play like that, they can cut in and provide more damage penetrating. at least, that's the idea. cos the villa fullbacks were not supposed to be that good.

owen damn lazy, dun go back for defence,

forgive our king of goals to come! he was tightly marked by johnsen and melberg did an excellent job. their centre defence was really on form.

hesky is a waste of space

apart from being owen's regular partner, he's employed to attack villa's lack of height. he played pretty well but was killed off by an excellent melberg

missed SO many opportunity to score(idiots) 

it's a confidence issue. the goals will flow....

My pick of the problem.

1. jamie carragher has no answer to vasell's pace. he was worried and lost at times.

2. risse looked shack! shd have tortured deleany more.

3. murphy was my main problem. he looked awfully unlike himself apart from that marvelous shot. we was supposed to be the paul scholes! (sorry had to mention a MAN U player)

if there's a chance, go watch the game a second time. Then you'll feel not so gan jiong and have a better perspective. but honestly, at this early early stage, MAN U can only lose the title!

• SRC Member
guys, let me give a more objective performance review since i've also been a huge pool fan since 7 belongs to daglish.

it's a simple reason. both kewell and diouf are good strikers of the ball. when they play like that, they can cut in and provide more damage penetrating. at least, that's the idea. cos the villa fullbacks were not supposed to be that good.

forgive our king of goals to come! he was tightly marked by johnsen and melberg did an excellent job. their centre defence was really on form.

apart from being owen's regular partner, he's employed to attack villa's lack of height. he played pretty well but was killed off by an excellent melberg

it's a confidence issue. the goals will flow....

My pick of the problem.

1. jamie carragher has no answer to vasell's pace. he was worried and lost at times.

2. risse looked shack! shd have tortured deleany more.

3. murphy was my main problem. he looked awfully unlike himself apart from that marvelous shot. we was supposed to be the paul scholes! (sorry had to mention a MAN U player)

if there's a chance, go watch the game a second time. Then you'll feel not so gan jiong and have a better perspective. but honestly, at this early early stage, MAN U can only lose the title!

well said.

has been supporting the Reds (hate ppl calling them pool...wat pool?swimming pool?all edwin yeo's fault...how did he keep his job anyway...writing nonsense all the time) since dalglish days too.

my favourite player was and is still is Ian Rush. have a limited edition cold cast porcelain figure of him at home...only waiting for his signature.

heard dat his back at melwood giving coaching lessons to the strikers.

:lol:

• SRC Member
my favourite player was and is still is Ian Rush. have a limited edition cold cast porcelain figure of him at home...only waiting for his signature.

u forgot barnes and beardsley. ;)

they were my heroes.

those were the days....

hmm....houllier? he'll be gone after this season.

after liverpool fail AGAIN to qualify for Champs League

i don't think its chelsea's year,

they have bought many expensive players but quality?

still hard to say.

man u has yet to reveal their brazilian signing...

and knowing fergie...if he's anything like c.ronaldo.

man u will be hard to beat in the EPL.

hey, isn't this a fish forum?

:D:D:lol::lol:

• SRC Member

At least i know Liverfool ,err sorry should be Liverpool will not win it. (sad to say it, I'm a Liverpool's fan too and by doing this to console myself) :cry2:

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member

edwin yeo is only good in dreaming about shu qi having a dinner wif him <_< look at his face...even my office cleaning auntie will not consider him :lol::lol::lol: i remember his tips....>80% not accurate...lucky nvr listen to any of his tips...if anyone want to win money...go against his tips :D

bum,

pump skimmate up his @ss? :evil:

• SRC Member

oooo, kinky!

he was in the tips forums too,

then kanna suan i think. :lol:

cos his picks VERY diff from New Paper one.

now never see him, maybe he use diff name log in.

maybe i also can do tips for NP,

u think shu qi will have dinner and 'ahem' desert with me?

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
edwin yeo is only good in dreaming about shu qi having a dinner wif him <_< look at his face...even my office cleaning auntie will not consider him :lol::lol::lol: i remember his tips....>80% not accurate...lucky nvr listen to any of his tips...if anyone want to win money...go against his tips :D

bum,

pump skimmate up his @ss? :evil:

:yeah: i nv follow his tip, usually buy opposite .

look at what he comment on man u in the past. :angry: he is a pools fans rite?

this season, chelsea cant make it lah .. maybe give them a couple of season more.

i still stick to arsenal (french connection) or man u will win epl.

HOULLIER can go back to him studies lah .. if this yr he nv win anything i m sure he will get sack. :D:D:lol::lol: