RoBEck Master and RoBEck Mega!!

typrobin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
look like too much air :P and too low water level. Must reduce the air intake and raise water level ah.

but i thought the more air, the easier the skimmate will push out?? that's wat i learnt...correct me if i am wrong...wat i understand is that if the air intake is reduced, then the skimmate will be drier and thus creating accumulated dirt on the neck instead of pushing into the collection cup??

pls advise...thanks...

PS: i only do beckett skimmers but never use b4...oooppppssss.... :paiseh:

Looking at this do you think the skimmate got pushed out?

Anyway too much air will give bigger bubbles and reduce the efficiency of the beckett. It'll give raise to too much burping and the foaming won't be stable.

You can reduce the air intake to get smaller bubbles.

You want wetter skimmate then run the water level higher and if you want dry skimmate then run the water level lower.

Your skimmer's neck seems a little short so probably end up the water level has to be well below the neck. In this case won't the skimmate end up get stuck at the reducing part?

post-9-1097509632.jpg

• SRC Member
Looking at this do you think the skimmate got pushed out?

Anyway too much air will give bigger bubbles and reduce the efficiency of the beckett. It'll give raise to too much burping and the foaming won't be stable.

You can reduce the air intake to get smaller bubbles.

You want wetter skimmate then run the water level higher and if you want dry skimmate then run the water level lower.

Your skimmer's neck seems a little short so probably end up the water level has to be well below the neck. In this case won't the skimmate end up get stuck at the reducing part?

vinoth u heard it 1st hand from a beckett user...try and see how loh...