11th - 17th October 2004

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Am looking for percular clown, any one sighted healthy pair of ~ 1.5 " in LFS?

Henry's display tank's percular pair just sold, was thinking of buying last Fri.. sob sob ..

think I saw it at CF yesterday.

Got 2 sunburst, muti band angels, long fin fary wrasse and a interesting regal that will swim upside down at times :blink: Tot of buying, yellow belly wan but very ex.....

• SRC Member

Got 2 sunburst, muti band angels, long fin fary wrasse and a interesting regal that will swim upside down at times :blink: Tot of buying, yellow belly wan but very ex.....

Thanks bro. Got to get them fast else my GF will start to make noise liao (she's already making lots of noise :( )

After that I am free to choose LS that I like, no more noise :evil:

• SRC Member

Thanks bro. Got to get them fast else my GF will start to make noise liao (she's already making lots of noise :( )

After that I am free to choose LS that I like, no more noise :evil:

Hi Bro,

Before you get the multi band angel, I must tell you that it is quite aggressive. I have only with me for over one year.

I will disturb the small fishes, shrimps (bit off one of my harlequim shrimp craw) and last but not least nip at corals too.

Bro RAV-65,

Your sea fan are fine, your ###### shrimp are fine, your nitrate is low,......... :P

No worries bro, I'm not having any stress related disorder like the ones mentioned by terryansimon... so u dun need to add FueL to watever stonefish said!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come to tink of it... my SPS are nor doing well.... :(

My SPS are not fine, my SPS are not fine, my SPS are not fine....

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

No worries bro, I'm not having any stress related disorder like the ones mentioned by terryansimon... so u dun need to add FueL to watever stonefish said!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come to tink of it... my SPS are nor doing well.... :(

My SPS are not fine, my SPS are not fine, my SPS are not fine....

Than just sign

My SPS are not fine, need to buy more,

My SPS are not fine, need to add more,

My SPS are not fine, need to get some more and more......

Just Kidding. I though your tank should be more mature than mime.

Mine are quite alright eventhough I lost 1 and half colony for my shrimp brain thinking. Now, start coloring :)

Just to share with you, when I have my Tunze same location as your than my SPS say saronaya to me. After I move Tunze to new location, they say Color Color :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

Before you get the multi band angel, I must tell you that it is quite aggressive. I have only with me for over one year.

I will disturb the small fishes, shrimps (bit off one of my harlequim shrimp craw) and last but not least nip at corals too.

Thanks bro. I am thinking of buying the percular clown (my gf wants it :paiseh: )

Will not get the multi band angel. Thank for ur advice. :peace:

Its not a fairy wrasse. its the flasher wrasse. Reborn usually has alot.

Eh if not wrong fairy wrasse is the general name for this group of reef safe wrasse.... Consist of the cirrilabhrus family,coniella family, paracheilinus family. pseudocheilinus and the pteragogus family.... ;);) falsher is a particular species of fairy wrasse ;););)

hey how big is that regal??

• SRC Member

Eh if not wrong fairy wrasse is the general name for this group of reef safe wrasse.... Consist of the cirrilabhrus family,coniella family, paracheilinus family. pseudocheilinus and the pteragogus family.... ;);) falsher is a particular species of fairy wrasse ;););)

I don't think so... Fairy only refers to the cirrhilabrus family.