BG's cuboid:P

bubble_gum

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

maybe should start taking with flash then "real colours" can be seen :rolleyes: no flash and i get some purple glow from those dam actinic <_<

my harlequin tusk :evil: ... can see some of my corals bleached on the sand :cry2: started bleaching when i transfered corals from the old tank :nc:

forgot the pic :paiseh:

flamey the rocks from i aquarium abt 4 a kg only :P decided to keep the rocks ap passed to me instead.... those were the ones i used for my reef :eyebrow: a year in her tank.... super matured by my standards :rolleyes:

post-34-1101204806.jpg

Yeah take good care of it and it'll recover

My prata was also a little bleached from my PLs but recovered under my MH :P

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
yup...yup... very swee...

Bubble...looks like people gonna get a ladder to climb up into your house liao... B)

And bro flamey...photo editing? Isn't that what they named those software? :huh::rolleyes:

:peace:

:lol::lol:

yes sis...dats wat they called it but i juz find it funny why would we wanna go through the trouble to photo edit the pictures..

its juz snap and post one lorr... :D

• SRC Member
Woah!!! :o What photo-editing software did you use? Is it the same as that of bro Flamey? :rolleyes:

The moon looks different in shades in both pictures... :whistle

wat photo editing software did i use? ;)

maybe u know something that i myself didnt noe :P

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

yes sis...dats wat they called it but i juz find it funny why would we wanna go through the trouble to photo edit the pictures..

its juz snap and post one lorr... :D

bro nvm lah... next time we turn off the acinic and use a different camera <_<:lol::lol::lol:

my dad looking at the canon powershot this weekend :eyebrow: think got some promo

• SRC Member

powershot eh... :D

dunno bout the powershot ar but IMO canon ixus series cannot take gd macro shots eh.. cannot focus sharply..or maybe its becoz i noe nuts bout the camera! :lol::lol: but my brother's ixus 400 sucks sia.. prefer the coolpix one..

hw much is the powershot bro?

powershot eh... :D

dunno bout the powershot ar but IMO canon ixus series cannot take gd macro shots eh.. cannot focus sharply..or maybe its becoz i noe nuts bout the camera! :lol::lol: but my brother's ixus 400 sucks sia.. prefer the coolpix one..

hw much is the powershot bro?

I agree with flamey.....my tank pics taken with canon ixus 400.....macro shots cannot make it lor.... :pinch:

• SRC Member
Bro, your tank not only nice, got some exceptional nice pieces of corals too!!! Slurrppp... :P

thanks bro... full tank shot soon... so bare :nc: my fish needs to swim :P

flamey powershot abt 550... SLS prices dam competative :heh:

next time try the ixus on my reef... was shocked when u came with the excact same cam that got spoilt :look: hate that cam.... make our clams looks horribly purple :lol: or maybe its the setting :blink:

powershot is a gd budjet DC i think... dad read a gd review abt it :)

• SRC Member

thanks bro... full tank shot soon... so bare :nc: my fish needs to swim :P

flamey powershot abt 550... SLS prices dam competative :heh:

next time try the ixus on my reef... was shocked when u came with the excact same cam that got spoilt :look: hate that cam.... make our clams looks horribly purple :lol: or maybe its the setting :blink:

powershot is a gd budjet DC i think... dad read a gd review abt it :)

ya lorr! don noe why it turn out purple... irritating

maybe its the settings la...im nt an expert wif camera...i juz focus and snap :lol::lol: nx time i come over i'll bring the ixus 400 cam..