Lets see some gems

Dispar_Anthias

• SRC Member

the only red that does well and spreading from my old tank

so pls remember to dips every zoos rock you brought if not might end up like me almost half of the zoos gone with the nudis

now need to slowly rebuild my zoos tank again looking for those strong colouration zoos

post-71-1105457618.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so pls remember to dips every zoos rock you brought if not might end up like me almost half of the zoos gone with the nudis

now need to slowly rebuild my zoos tank again looking for those strong colouration zoos

If you really want to find strong colour zoos.... wait for aquaria arts shipment... thier fijian zoos is nice

wah red people eaters.... nice but i always buy them and after sometime they always turn brown

den buy $15.. end up sell at $4

• SRC Member

This one not zoos.. more like palythoas...

ya it not zoos but same family right :P

anyway i have palythoas and their tent.is very long ( the one that you going to trade for ) but it is brown under white lights and glow to green under antic.

but this it have very short tent. like 2mm so i guess it another species of palythoas

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

ya it not zoos but same family right :P

anyway i have palythoas and their tent.is very long ( the one that you going to trade for ) but it is brown under white lights and glow to green under antic.

but this it have very short tent. like 2mm so i guess it another species of palythoas

Hmm i guess so.... hehe i anything.. as long as i dun have means can trade :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

If you really want to find strong colour zoos.... wait for aquaria arts shipment... thier fijian zoos is nice

yap but always dont have the first hand info on when it coming

always found out on net that they have shipment

unless u have u let me know also :evil:

yap but always dont have the first hand info on when it coming

always found out on net that they have shipment

unless u have u let me know also :evil:

should have first hand info what... i usually post 1 day be4 shipment hoping that everyone can cheong together... Ok if i receive info again i will post and you gys stay tune

• SRC Member

wah red people eaters.... nice but i always buy them and after sometime they always turn brown

den buy $15.. end up sell at $4

ya there was a time when i switch to PL light and they turn brown after a fews days. as dont have a fan to cool the water

so now in my new tank they can be found on the hill below the SPS wating for them to spread on to the pcs of small rocks so i can swop and the main colonel is still growing

you wan can swop also

me like you love zoos and yumas

• SRC Member

I used to have one somethign liek this... was given as a frag but din make it due to algae attack.. anyway that was very long ago liao

to think this colour frag is given by the same bro that Down side his tank right

ya there was a time when i switch to PL light and they turn brown after a fews days. as dont have a fan to cool the water

so now in my new tank they can be found on the hill below the SPS wating for them to spread on to the pcs of small rocks so i can swop and the main colonel is still growing

you wan can swop also

me like you love zoos and yumas

hehe i dun love yuma but definately zoos

Juz happen to see tis in my tank and took a ugly pic of it.. :lol: duno wat colour is tt.. :P

wah nice what... ;);)

eh need to do a suvey.... Those that are keeping indo zoos(5-10bucks kind) successfully... can you tell me what light you guys use.... cos i suspect that i cannot keep indo zoos due to my 400watt radium but fiji zoos do very well in my tank

• SRC Member

wah nice what... ;);)

eh need to do a suvey.... Those that are keeping indo zoos(5-10bucks kind) successfully... can you tell me what light you guys use.... cos i suspect that i cannot keep indo zoos due to my 400watt radium but fiji zoos do very well in my tank

U got 400w Radium? Whatever for? :)