Vans Marine 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice zoos, i recently saw reborn have pretty zoos too, price also very good...... :lol:

Rebo** zoos are place under actinic thus they look very nice... Some having pink, blue purple and even bright orange centre but after adding into your tank.. you will see that everything is plain white

• SRC Member
Nice to have u back AP,can request for a full tank pic??any upgrades on equiptments???

Thanks bro.Moron_Clown..... :D Tank is almost done with the rescaping going on will post a full tank pic soon. Got My Zeovit system recently as well so will share with you guys.... ;)

didn't see anyone post about the Zeovit though wonder why....

• SRC Member
Hi,

Last sat, I went to Sentosa underwater world and saw this reef tank too.

Very captiving and my wife like it too especially the powder blue and white cheek tang.

In fact, it was so nice that she finally nod her head for me to start a marine tank. :D

hahaha...me going sentonsa underwater this coming holiday....hopefully wife will change her mind and support my hobby..... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

hahaha...me going sentonsa underwater this coming holiday....hopefully wife will change her mind and support my hobby..... :rolleyes:

he...he...your wifey will change her mind after visiting underwater world...heard my buddy's wife was a total convert after the visit..... :lol: Hope you have the same luck after visiting.....(keeping fingers crossed) :eyebrow: