Life outside Reef Aquarium Staring

Phang

• SRC Member

I used to do car models but all of them have fallen apart by now.

I like to read and watch Discovery channel.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

tennis, Gundam modelling (stopped already.. since entered Uni... ;) ) soccer(perhaps now can be spectator.. no stamina to run already... :( ) and my favourite.. be a professional bum.. laze all day in bed.. coz my room have everything except toilet.. playstation, PC, TV, VCD player, sound system and soon to be added, bar fridge!!!

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Kelstorm,

Get yourself a potty!

So when are you going to share your wealth around? :D

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

tum pui? (hokkien) :P

hahaha.. tanzy, what wealth are u talking abt?? me is really a poor student leh.. :D a potty.. nah.. i more high-tech, want a sensor activated toilet seat!!!...

fred, i did not know what u do 'modelling' leh.. hahaha.. hopefully not using those pin hole cams.. hahahaha..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
   Achilles Tang

Posted on Oct 26 2002, 03:43 AM

Besides my reefing hobby...

I like fishing and diving....

When I am home... its computer gaming!

What kind of games? Do you play Diablo 2, Baldour's gate, Sudden strike...

Used to play a lot of Delta Force.... was the founder of a kickass team... actually they are still pretty kickass.... =TAG= heard of them?

http://www.tag4ever.com. My nickname was Crap=TAG=. :)

Anyway, used to play a lot of starcraft online... was the master of the hydralisk rush... heh heh!

Now I barely have time to play any game....

Now playing SOF2 multi, Unreal Tourny 2, crazy taxi etc when I can...

:)

• SRC Member

hello all,

From all the postings, you all are a bunch of young lucky chaps. Still got time for modelling, whether catwalking, or on bed, or real modelling. Use to do that decades ago, except catwalking lah. In my days (u know in Hokkien, police wear bermudas era), catwalking only for ladies, for man, damn Ah Kwa man.

My life outside reef aqaurium staring ... hmmmmm. Is there one ??? Hardly even have enough time for my kids. Of course not taken up by my aquarium hobby lah, it's my work. In fact, right now I'm sending this post from Tokyo.

If all my free time spent on aquarium, for sure, my wife will hold all the livestock in the tank as hostages.

Limpc :ph34r:

• SRC Member

the only music that i know how to make are burps and farting... :D:P:lol: