My 4 footer

hamannbmw

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ya.. cannot resist the temptation, this small little fellow is actually meant for nano tank, so sometimes at least can see the fellow. But jus love the colours so grap it and its now lost in my 4ft... :lol: wonder when will i see it again :P

Was wondering hows roidan's henflich (wrong spelling ?) in his 6ft :P

ya.. cannot resist the temptation, this small little fellow is actually meant for nano tank, so sometimes at least can see the fellow. But jus love the colours so grap it and its now lost in my 4ft... :lol: wonder when will i see it again :P

Actually such fish, see it once in a while also pretty shiok! kekeke...

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

I am worry any potential predator in your 4ft tank may harm this little cute fish :unsure:

• SRC Member
my lastest addition..... jus cant resist :wub:

bro!

u dump the fish into ur 4 footer!!!

how u gonna see it again? its main diet is copepods leh, sometimes feeding also dun come out. i tot u got a nano tank liaoz.

hope u get to see it once in a while. :lol:

wow, roidan got a helrich's firefish? must be worth a few ATs. :lol:

• SRC Member

bro!

u dump the fish into ur 4 footer!!!

how u gonna see it again? its main diet is copepods leh, sometimes feeding also dun come out. i tot u got a nano tank liaoz.

hope u get to see it once in a while. :lol:

wow, roidan got a helrich's firefish? must be worth a few ATs. :lol:

some guys told me, "when u throw money into the pond, u still heard a "pong' sound".... but now u throw this 95bucks fish into yr tank, completely no "pong" sound and the fish is gone..... :lol:<_<

• SRC Member
helfrich MIA months back liao...lol...

my advice: dun bother if you have a considerable size tank, very hard to spot it...the same money buy a black tang more worth it :D

for nano tanks/species tanks, no harm getting it :)

ya.. agree with u, so your MIA few months liao huh, isit still alive :huh: its one of the most beautiful fishes i've seen. Tonight, do a search party lar... :lol:

seriously i dunno...

it's like you introduce a ###### shrimp in a tank and then after a few months it MIA and slowly u also dun bother to look or hunt for it... :lol:

but never mind lah...

as the chinese saying goes....

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。

and my cousin who always says after the above....

"我拥有过, 你有没有 "

:lol:

anyway, i think a few guys in here also have it....some even bought 2 to try to get them to pair up :bow:

but they not as trigger happy with their cameras as me to capture their helfrich...hehe

• SRC Member
seriously i dunno...

it's like you introduce a ###### shrimp in a tank and then after a few months it MIA and slowly u also dun bother to look or hunt for it... :lol:

but never mind lah...

as the chinese saying goes....

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。

and my cousin who always says after the above....

"我拥有过, 你有没有 "

:lol:

:lol: tats a good one, especially the one by yr cousin :P

• SRC Member
hehe if bro hamannbmw got a mantis shrimp(which he did not notice or spot it) and that greesigeri happens to meet that manti sden could be THE END :lol::lol::lol:

Bro dispar, My tank no mantis lar, at least nv seen or heard one :P but i notice there r still some evil crabs and bristle worm in the tank <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

shoelevy, not sure if its consider tricolour. Maybe some ric freaks can confirm

DeepBlue, next week ya :P

diabolus, ya.. only a few pics that looks like this. Overall, very happy with the rics i bought in. will do it again sometime..

next year :lol:

• SRC Member

by right there's no more....butz <_< i stick my ric all over at the base rocks using superglue gel 2 days ago, only today i found out all rics drop off from the base rcoks and flying around :cry2: , so i leave it all on my sandbed now..... tomolo will paste again :P . however, if it doesnt stick again... i'll probably sell all.... i mean really sell all <_<

for best effect.....take a piece of LR out and dry the surface a little...glue the ric and leave to dry for a min.....dun worry...your rics will make it ;)