What corals is suitable to go very near to Elegant

Eric

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Would like to check with you guys regarding corals compatibilities with elegants?

Have an empty space to fill up, but its very near 2 elegants. Worried abt the sting from the deadly elegants tentacles..........but have no plans to put another elegant at that empty spot............Is there any other corals that are not so sensitive to elegants sting or is superior than elegant that the elegant tentacles dont even dare to come near?

Eric

• SRC Member

yeah... My elegance nuked 3/4 the colony of jewel i placed too closd to it... Didnt thought it would expend so big... :(

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

The only thing that I could think of that is oblivious of the elegance is a cynarina at the moment...I used to keep my cynarinas beside the elegance...when they expand, they neither stink or get stunk by the elegance.

post-7-1099236869.jpg

• SRC Member
The only thing that I could think of that is oblivious of the elegance is a cynarina at the moment...I used to keep my cynarinas beside the elegance...when they expand, they neither stink or get stunk by the elegance.

wa. ur cynarina so powerful de.. my cynarina drop on my yuma already got stung badly liaoz.. :sick: haiz...

• SRC Member

Nono.. DeepBlue bad advice..

i believe there is no answer to this! REALLY!

look at B-O-Aquatrix their hammers are so close to each other but you dont see tentacles retracting ya? i think gotta lie in the health of your corals.. no guarantee in this shit just like angels some nip some doesnt some confirm nip but go into the tank dont nip so i think its a luck thing and if you really want to keep elegance give him room to grow.. tats my personal opinion..

• SRC Member
Nono.. DeepBlue bad advice..

i believe there is no answer to this! REALLY!

look at B-O-Aquatrix their hammers are so close to each other but you dont see tentacles retracting ya? i think gotta lie in the health of your corals.. no guarantee in this shit just like angels some nip some doesnt some confirm nip but go into the tank dont nip so i think its a luck thing and if you really want to keep elegance give him room to grow.. tats my personal opinion..

Looks like I could give cynarinas a try. The sting seems to be touching the cynarinas in deepblue pics but no significant damage noticed. Thx for all the feedbacks guys.

A pic speaks a thousand words.........

Eric