Small Size & Slim Protein Skimmer

Merlion

owder Blue,Aug 27 2003, 09:27 AM] Are you refering to internal skimmer? You might want to try Sanders. Not that I know of for external skimmer that small, other than Prism (which you mentioned you dun want the hang-on type)... how big is your tank? :)

Mine is only 2 feet, so need not have too big a skimmer. Went to a shop last Saturday and was recommended a big skimmer instead. I think it is an eyesore. Also tried going to clementi, but the shop owner propose a china brand which I don't trust.

• SRC Member

Mine is only 2 feet, so need not have too big a skimmer. Went to a shop last Saturday and was recommended a big skimmer instead. I think it is an eyesore. Also tried going to clementi, but the shop owner propose a china brand which I don't trust.

My tank is also 2 feet. Using sander protein skimmer (hang on type). It is good and efficient skimmer. Bought it at Sea life @ balestier rd.

Planning of setting up DIY refugium soon. Will sell it away after set up completed.