Ancelot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Weileong, that is what he is willing to part with. Just imagine what other treasures he have that is too special to sell away.

Usually ppl will sell away the least nicest corals in their collection to make way for nicer or more desirable specimens mah...

So just imagine the possibilities with Ancelot's tank. I am sure packed with treasures awaiting revealation..

• SRC Member

sigh...maybe got the USD5000 blood-red acans that were recently foiled in a shoplifting act. :(

As for me...I only have a small piece of the acans and common purple blasto...so my tank is 'kuching kurak'..cannot compare... :(

And somemore, I also not wan to part with them although I got offers for them... :paiseh:

:off:

Hey, tank nannies...sorry i got to put such lowly corals in your tank together with the cheapo red prata... :P:P:paiseh:

post-34-1099900796.jpg

• SRC Member

i m speechless bro. Show us the full tank shot quick. ;)

really envy tat bro who paid $320 for ur corals :whistle

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

wow!!! 400+ hits in just 2 hours so the average is minimum 3 hits per min... :o:o

Very fast...Ancelot...your corals are so rare and exotic that everybody's waiting for your tank pics... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...

*flubberina goes a-chanting...*

• SRC Member
sigh...maybe got the USD5000 blood-red acans that were recently foiled in a shoplifting act. :(

As for me...I only have a small piece of the acans and common purple blasto...so my tank is 'kuching kurak'..cannot compare... :(

And somemore, I also not wan to part with them although I got offers for them... :paiseh:

:off:

Hey, tank nannies...sorry i got to put such lowly corals in your tank together with the cheapo red prata... :P:P:paiseh:

Oh my. This is beautiful. Think its time I should pay u a visit soon. :D

yup........ wld really luv to c a full tank shot. ;)

p.s. for those who can't sleep, maybe u can pm me for some anti depressants and sleeping pills i hv gotten last week from the good old doc in japan. it really works! :yeah: while stock lasts....... joking :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
$1? bro, dunt be ridiculous... even underwaterworld in sentosa charged at least $20 per entry and they dunt have $300 corals you know?

Ancelot, you should charge at least the same rate as underwaterworld per entry.

$20 per entry :lol: for one tank. Never know.