Fishes for sale....

flubberina13

• SRC Member

Standby...guys. :)

I will be catching the fish progressively within the enxt 2 weeks. :)

Whichever I can catch, I will contact the buyer. Pls indicate in this thread if you are no longer interested in them. Thanks.

• SRC Member

Yellow Tang is caught. :P

pegasus1010...pls call me ASAP if you still wan it. I lost your number through the tirades of pms... :paiseh:

Or if any reefer reading in and happens to have his number, pls pm me or get him to call me. Thanks. :peace:

• SRC Member
Hey flub,

Is the 2" eibli tang still available??

It has been reserved. Will let you know again.

But if the reefer(s) who booked the fish and does not claim within the next two days upon capture, I will release it to the first person who indicates interest here and able to take delivery within one day. :(

Hope these fellow reefers will understand as I dun wan to house the fish in a perceivedly bad condition even though each will be housed in the biggest betta box upon capture. :(

No point asking me to read pms...I have deleted them...clearing space... :P

• SRC Member
Hasn't caught lah...you KS... :lol::lol::lol:

But I suspect you no chance as Abby's future owner has been pming me abt her. :P

1) Abby the acanthurus tristis which behaves like a birstletooth is caught.

2) Her best friend, Twinny the bristletooth is caught too. B2toh...Lost your contact, pls call me asap. Or any fellow reefer who happens ot know him, pls alert him for me. TIA... :peace: