Clementi 328 - 6 Footer Tank

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Last nite went there half of their live stock perish ( exception 6ft tank )....do not know why.So Sad :paiseh: Coral Beauty ,Angel fish, Yellow tang,Blue tang...

Yet they did not removed them from the tank.They were talking the whole night outside the shop.. :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
Last nite went there half of their live stock perish ( exception 6ft tank )....do not know why.So Sad :paiseh: Coral Beauty ,Angel fish, Yellow tang,Blue tang...

Yet they did not removed them from the tank.They were talking the whole night outside the shop.. :evil::evil::evil:

wah...so bad meh...muz reali make a trip down to take more pics liao :P

Clementi 328 LFS has embark on an ambition project to convert a 6 ft tank (near the counter) into a Marine tank. Previously, it was freshwater tank. I did take a look into their sump tank and filter system before and unless they do some upgrading, it will be another money down the drain project.

They also did the cycling quite fast. Less than 1 week, LR and LS went into the tank. Increadible.

thank for your good job, now everyone know my masterpiece :angry:

• SRC Member

y u so bz body....yr tank got standard meh :evil:

spoitbrat...u again...u haven teach people how to trap fish leh :eyebrow: have to admit my tank is nicer then him...and also not so dirty as him :rolleyes: wat abt yrs...muz be gd too rite...can see that u r rich...u pay some1 to design ur tank huh...dta's why u tok so hao lian :evil:

• SRC Member

haha, yeah they cleaned up the whole fish tank guess the dirty one must have scared all his customers away! haha...

hey anyone saw that black and blue slug? what slug is that? i almost mistaken for a juvenile tiger slug because it does have a big mouth! its $10 for one only one left..dont know still got anot! <_<