New Shop Converting..

• SRC Member

Well guys i been to Zin hu Aquarium Enterprise to check on their stuff food there every month.. currently i bought fake snthetic corals from them and then i notice they set up new empty aquarium cycling their tank.. :P

the owner told me they are about to start rearing marine fishes..

Well i notice

the had some marine accesories now like salt, hydrometer and air driven skimmer..

she said ordering the stuff like marine food etc.

anyway she said they trying to get AVA's approval and 'hopefully' get the license then they said officers will come to check and see..

well hopefully they start selling soon..

is that good or bad?? ;)

i notice their pricing now selling red sea salt is cheaper then most lfs..

well i think u could see for yourself but anyway they had not start maybe 2 to 3 weeks time i will update again on their conversion if i visit there.. after school

well heres the address

Zin Hu Aquarium Enterprise

No. 896 Upper Bukit Timah Road

Singapore 678189

Tel: 6765 5955

the owner told me the AVA now very "strict" also... well not sure if they succeed..

:ph34r:

i notice their pricing now selling red sea salt is cheaper then most lfs..

got my salt at petm**t 4kg=$12 which beat most of the LFS so far

(sorry can't remember the brand cos go by packing which is same as what i started)

metals99, what's their price tag for salt?

• SRC Member

bukit timah this week selling bali normal clowns and big big copperband butterfly fish..

uhh very sad to say that when step to their shop they set up marine tank like freshwater... tank!!!!!!! they even use air tubing inside like freshwater.. sigh

dunno what to say...

• SRC Member

i dun mean the bukit timah shopping centre one... that shop i black list aready... ppl no manners there ..

i mean upper bukit timah converting..

they selling the big big big butterfly smallest is 4 inches i can see at $5

well they are nice but i would reccomend them with good water quality and FOWLR and also must ensure they feed well and be fat..

• SRC Member

Was there yesterday and saw they have these 2 tiny display tank, I think less than 1 ft kind. They include the tank, a hangon filter, a light, a air pump, a air stone, size#15 coral chips and the less than 1 ft tank, all going for $98. This is sick man..... Can someone tell them that this is no way to keep marine fish....