WTS: coffee table marine tank

peong

• SRC Member

Due to upgrade, I'm selling the whole set of my 3ft x 2 x 1.5(H) marine tank (coffee table design). Is't suitable for beginner to keep just 'rock n fish', buyer can further modify by framed with adding leds n etc. cheap sale at $150, fishes n rocks not included, ask when viewing if u want. :)

pls see the attachment for picture viewing.

Pic.doc

• SRC Member

wow... i've never come across anything like that.. i tot coffee-table-top marine tank... din noe the whole tank acts as a coffee table

me student no money =(

either way hostel room where got any space for coffee table set?

• SRC Member

interesting design :D

justy curious bro, how do you feed your fishes? do you need to remove the glass top or there's enough space between the top and the sides?

and hopefully your guests don't mistake the skimmate as a top up for their kopi-o :lol:

anyway, upz for your sales.

1. Via-Aqua MultiSkimmer - $25.00

2. DIY Kalk Reactor - $25.00

3. Atman Protein Skimmer - $25.00

PM Me if interested.

• SRC Member

feeding no prob. gap below the top glass.

fishes are very healty, eat anything u put in... :eyebrow:

sori, price not included lighting, 9w uv and skipmmer n pump too.

i want the uv, others u can just give your offer. :)

stay in puggol blk105A, viewing only avai on sunday.

for people who like my fishes, i can only let go if u are not beginner in keeping them. I love them very much, but due to no place to keep them if i upgrade to 4ft, unless you can wait for at least 2 mths...

pls pm me if u interested to view. sori, some of your pm i can't respond in time...busy with work la. :pinch:

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

Just completed transfer all stuffs to my 5ft tank, so really want get rid of this 3ft. The self design glass top was ready $160, tank made at $220, two jebo 3ft light with 10k white n antinic blue, now all sell at $80 only. Anyone interested? :D

Btw, one edge of the tank was slight craked, just need to mind when carry, but i already silicon it.

• SRC Member
Just completed transfer all stuffs to my 5ft tank, so really want get rid of this 3ft. The self design glass top was ready $160, tank made at $220, two jebo 3ft light with 10k white n antinic blue, now all sell at $80 only. Anyone interested? :D

Btw, one edge of the tank was slight craked, just need to mind when carry, but i already silicon it.

up :snore:

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

• 2 weeks later...