fire work pic

bwilly

yo bro.... fireworks seldom seen on that side of the CBD...unless fired from marina south area..hehe

but how come i also see fireworks in front of a building :unsure: hehe

the reflections on the water surface also abit funny because some parts in focus, some parts out of focus :P

nonetheless, good try with the PSing...hehe :)

• SRC Member
yo bro.... fireworks seldom seen on that side of the CBD...unless fired from marina south area..hehe

the reflections on the water surface also abit funny because some parts in focus, some parts out of focus :P

nonetheless, good try with the PSing...hehe :)

hahah yeah gd try but next time dun put some of the fireworks IN FRONT of OUB building and others behind the rest of the buildings :P

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

ya...you are right XPeriment 626...

somemore from the angle..it seems to be fired from the PSA port area...unless they having private fireworks lor. :P ...

fireworks fired from marina south would be probably on the extreme left side of the scene that would not be captured by the camera already. hehe

bwilly u notty boy :P

haha.. I lazy to PS properly lah..

that side where u can see from Maybank one is one notty boy.

he got some left over fireworks from grandpa days..

so he let go there.

haha..

as for the reflection in the water, I do a duplication (invert) of firework added to a new layer, lower opacity to abt 25, plus add blur 4.0.

not easy feat considering there are some boats around.

this PS book I got really good. hehe..

plenty of notty tricks..

I no need to go for fireworks, stand for ages, with tripod n staff..

just go online search for nice firework.. haha..!!

actually the "fault" you all pointed out.

easy to remove.

the layman method of

cut and paste the whole cbd pic over to the fireworks.

adjust the opacity. can liao. the whole fireworks appear

behind the building. max 2-3 layers trick done.

mine, got some firework in front. more difficult to do. alot more layer works.

its like some Europe countries.. everyone is letting off fireworks..

haha..cause their fav club just won the champion league. haha..!!

as for the reflection in the water. easy way is to remove the boat first.

(but the boat original pic is already kind of dark, going to go blind if I remove

them properly) do a proper duplication onto the water, adjusting opacity, then paste back

the boat. kind of alot of work. hehe.. lazy me.