Might Be Planning To Sell All The Fish

Need to know how many are interested if i can catch those fishes in my uncle's 5 feet reef tank........ I mean if.....

1)4-5inches vlamingii tang(very slight development of hump)(4months)

2)3-4inches rock beauty (slight dorsal fin extention)(3months in my unlce tank and 1 year in another reef's tank)

3)3-4inches king angel(9 months)

4)3-4 inches marine betta(9 months)

5)4-5 inches harlequin tusk( 4months)

6)2-3 inches naso tang(6months)

7)3-4 inches purple tang(intense purple and dark yellow finnage)(9months)

All of them are eating pellet, mysis shrimp and brine shrimp(except marine betta which only eat mysis and brine shrimp)

Might be wanting to sell all of them as i wanted to change it into a mix anthias tank with different species schooling.... Plus maybe a achilles or sohal tang as centre piece........... I need to see the level of interest of the reefers here to determine whether i should catch the fish... as you know catching fish in a 150 gallon reef with 80kg of live rocks and coral is not easy............. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: BTW not intend to sell my 2 doctor fish (one red sea and one nornal cleaner wrasse) due to the fact that it is not easy to get cleaner wrasse to survive for more than 8 months................

If interested pls pm me btw i need to consider thelevel of interest first

Eh btw those who are interested, :thanks::thanks: but i need to make sure that most or all of the fish are interested by at least someone so if there is not much people interested, sorry i will not catich the fish cos catching them in a 5 footer is tough unless i use trap(but never work on any of the fishes so far)............. :(:(:( And also pls note that the fish are in my uncle tank so it may take sometiem before i am ready to sell the fish cause i do not go my uncle hosue everyday

Selling luohans ar. Got hump and fin extension hahaa

Pls pls get this correct, not just lohan have hump or extended dorsal fin... adult vlamingii have very significant potruding nose like hump............. Btw many adult angel are known to have extended dorsal fin so pls dun say like i am selling luohan like taht :angel::angel:

Price are as follow...............

1)4-5inches vlamingii tang(very slight development of hump)(4months)- $20

2)3-4inches rock beauty (slight dorsal fin extention)(3months in my unlce tank and 1 year in another reef's tank)- $80

3)3-4inches king angel(9 months)-$180

4)3-4 inches marine betta(9 months)-$30

5)4-5 inches harlequin tusk( 4months)-$55

6)2-3 inches naso tang(6months)-$15

7)3-4 inches purple tang(intense purple and dark yellow finnage)(9months)-$45

Pls note that some fish here are rather rare thus explained for the price....... BTW rock beauty is rather rare and rather delicate to keep in a tank and dun survive long, thus with healthy specimen, it is hard to come by..............

:thanks::thanks: for those who have express their interest but there are still some fishes that is not interested by other people so i must make sure that most fish are taken before decide to catch............

BTW i have overwhelming respond for the tangs and a few for the rock beauty and harlequin tusk..... So must make sure that rest of the fish are also interested by somebody...........

BTW my angel have all been in the reef tank for quite some time and they leave all corals alone except elegance(so those with elegance coral pls note)