Some sps shots in my humble setup

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro.....

Just rescaped my tank.....going to stock more and more sps.....will be building up the left side ;)

it is too messy now.....will have to make some more hard decisions...then proceed to do major scaping on the left

post-22-1107360375.jpg

LPS are nice.......somehow ...I was misguided again.....gets suck into the candystick craze again :P

I guess it is pretty much like reefing....once you get hook....kind of tough to pull away....in this case...its just greater addiction... B)

• SRC Member
LPS are nice.......somehow ...I was misguided again.....gets suck into the candystick craze again :P

I guess it is pretty much like reefing....once you get hook....kind of tough to pull away....in this case...its just greater addiction... B)

:lol::lol: Funny i also remember you told me about going full LPS with T5s only. ;)

But SPS too addictive eh? Read the saying in my signature. It holds true for a lot of people, especially me. :lol: Welcome back the glory of your old 4ft reef. :bow::bow:

• SRC Member

DB, you can't run away from either lps or sps....come to look at it....this tank is beginning to look like your previous tank...... :evil: ....chio.. :bow:

Scarab, one more line to add - "if you ever stop, you will always come back"..... :yeah:

I've went from a 2ft to 4ft, then to 5ft, stopped, back to 2ft and now 3ft...... :upsidedown: and i am still enjoying it.... :P

Thanks for remembering my 4footer....

oh well .... .... its fun to start again.......... ;)

share some pics of the dark red staghorn .... hopefully with the 250W.. colour will improve and back to past glory ;)

Some growth going on...

post-22-1107444060.jpg

what my RM skimmer (driven by md40) pulls out every couple of days....I am actually tired of cleaning it so many times a week. Heard it is even more efficient when driven by a lower wattage Rio HF pump :o

post-22-1107445730.jpg