tv console

yus75

• SRC Member

helo bros....lookin for low tv console for my coming tv.....its 52" LCD projection.....dunno wats the actual weight....any1 got lobang where to find those solid wood type?? not interested in those low quality wd as i dun wanna c my tv sleepin on the floor wen i got home hehehe....prefer reasonable $$$ also la...

:thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

aiya abit low ah...not like those big base projection .....n also its a wide screen....so need a low tv console la .also can put all the dvd n audio system....yea i knoe quality r solid wd...but where can get best $$$

• SRC Member

Furniture mall and harbour front. Else if you are not particular abt the design of the console, your neighbourhood shop should carry them. Just inform them that it's a HUGE tv that you will be placing on it and threaten them (if necessary) to provide you a quality console.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
hmmm yea ah......mayb can ask them pay back the tv if the console give way hehhe

I did that to those guys at furnitur mall. But later I gave up the idea of have a projection tv and went for a 29" Sony CRT first, then when price of LCD tv goes down ;););)

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

same w me la...initially wanna get those norm 32"...but wen window shop 1st time saw this n fall in love n order it......hmm stil got time to window shop for another mth cause my house goin to start reno soon then can bring the huge baby in hehehe

• SRC Member

go look for ur tank maker and ask for a custom made marine tank stand :D sure can take the weight one... :P

seriously though, i have not encountered situation where these big tvs do not have console or is not the right height, unless of course, u prefer higher than what general viewers want...