Hi guys....

Dispar_Anthias

• SRC Member

I spent $2500 for a 21-day trip because I got to stay with the white people there. It's the type of Contikki-tour package.

If for tour, most prob $3K for a week's tour but definitely worth going... :yeah:

The game reserves, safari, SUN CITY, scenery and even the aloe vera over there has flowers... :yeah::yeah:

been there too... rated best holiday destination by my wife!

those wanting to go cape town should also extend out to port elisabeth via the Garden Route. absolutely wonderful scenery, stayed in grand small hotels, and it is safe. (AYOR tho)

i didn't enjoy kruger park (stayed 2 nights... waiting to the animal to see me, me can't see much of them) .Perhaps if you go... try half day sun city and half day pilanesberg reserve park. it's about the same thing. frankly our night safari better than kruger for those impatient ones...

and when in joburg... must try steak at The Butcher Shop at sandton! aged beef.. tender and succulent! cheap too! cheers!

been there too... rated best holiday destination by my wife!

those wanting to go cape town should also extend out to port elisabeth via the Garden Route. absolutely wonderful scenery, stayed in grand small hotels, and it is safe. (AYOR tho)

i didn't enjoy kruger park (stayed 2 nights... waiting to the animal to see me, me can't see much of them) .Perhaps if you go... try half day sun city and half day pilanesberg reserve park. it's about the same thing. frankly our night safari better than kruger for those impatient ones...

and when in joburg... must try steak at The Butcher Shop at sandton! aged beef.. tender and succulent! cheap too! cheers!

yeah our next destination would most likely be cape town again.. but this time garden route

stayed in these two award-winning hotel... wonderful!

http://www.hoghollow.co.za/home.html

http://www.alteslandhaus.co.za/index2.htm

enjoy!

tips...

always say you are on honeymoon... usually got special thingy given! :yeah:

lolx :lol::lol::lol: me still long way from honeymoon

stayed in these two award-winning hotel... wonderful!

http://www.hoghollow.co.za/home.html

http://www.alteslandhaus.co.za/index2.htm

enjoy!

tips...

always say you are on honeymoon... usually got special thingy given! :yeah:

special thingy??? in the form of oil, rubber or pills??? :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

always envy ppl on holidays.

i was in capetown two years ago but only for meetings. however did make short visit to the waterfront for shopping and dining.

imagine arrived on day one, then day two and three meetings, and left on day fourth. :evil:

always envy ppl on holidays.

i was in capetown two years ago but only for meetings. however did make short visit to the waterfront for shopping and dining.

imagine arrived on day one, then day two and three meetings, and left on day fourth. :evil:

Yeah... we constantly go to waterfront to shop too... Oh ya to have our meal too... Anyway those ppl that love seafood.. try out ocean basket, their seafood is good