Sembawang GRC marine hobbyist

neokn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

a suggestion: start a thread (hougang/woodlands reefer tank visit) for pics & date the tank was visited lah ..... like tat comments can be logged for improvement & make hermit's place OUR HQ :P since there got kopi tiam ... and since the gathering & knowin each other all started from his place ;) ... my1.5cents

but paiseh i on night 24-26th ..

or call it Min&Sbs adventure trip to the north :P

mydog.gif

• SRC Member
a suggestion: start a thread (hougang/woodlands reefer tank visit) for pics & date the tank was visited lah ..... like tat comments can be logged for improvement & make hermit's place OUR HQ :P since there got kopi tiam ... and since the gathering & knowin each other all started from his place ;) ... my1.5cents

but paiseh i on night 24-26th ..

or call it Min&Sbs adventure trip to the north :P

Last location would be aquamarine for a light roti prata, how is that min and allen? You meet us after work for prata?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Guyz, pls contact me for tonight visit. My contact is in the contact list that I attached.

Min, I try not to schedule too many tanks @ one go coz there are still quite a hand full of them in the list. Also that would mean too little time to exchange ideas and pointers which is the whole idea of this visit.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Last location would be aquamarine for a light roti prata, how is that min and allen? You meet us after work for prata?

last location at jalan kayu than all of u have to go back yrself from there ? :lol:

SBS_Transit

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

education visit to tank and follow by drink section that what we did :P

so u want to be orginazor this round :P

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• Sponsor
education visit to tank and follow by drink section that what we did :P

so u want to be orginazor this round :P

i got tank but not upkeep. paiseh to show :paiseh: ...unless we can visit those who have nice tank like Deepblue :lol:

well, i dont mind being the organizer but anyone volunteer to show off their tank....

• 1 year later...