Sembawang GRC marine hobbyist

neokn

• Replies 126

a suggestion: start a thread (hougang/woodlands reefer tank visit) for pics & date the tank was visited lah ..... like tat comments can be logged for improvement & make hermit's place OUR HQ :P since there got kopi tiam ... and since the gathering & knowin each other all started from his place ;) ... my1.5cents

but paiseh i on night 24-26th ..

or call it Min&Sbs adventure trip to the north :P

mydog.gif

a suggestion: start a thread (hougang/woodlands reefer tank visit) for pics & date the tank was visited lah ..... like tat comments can be logged for improvement & make hermit's place OUR HQ :P since there got kopi tiam ... and since the gathering & knowin each other all started from his place ;) ... my1.5cents

but paiseh i on night 24-26th ..

or call it Min&Sbs adventure trip to the north :P

Last location would be aquamarine for a light roti prata, how is that min and allen? You meet us after work for prata?

Guyz, pls contact me for tonight visit. My contact is in the contact list that I attached.

Min, I try not to schedule too many tanks @ one go coz there are still quite a hand full of them in the list. Also that would mean too little time to exchange ideas and pointers which is the whole idea of this visit.

Last location would be aquamarine for a light roti prata, how is that min and allen? You meet us after work for prata?

last location at jalan kayu than all of u have to go back yrself from there ? :lol:

SBS_Transit

education visit to tank and follow by drink section that what we did :P

so u want to be orginazor this round :P

education visit to tank and follow by drink section that what we did :P

so u want to be orginazor this round :P

i got tank but not upkeep. paiseh to show :paiseh: ...unless we can visit those who have nice tank like Deepblue :lol:

well, i dont mind being the organizer but anyone volunteer to show off their tank....

• 1 year later...