2ft Pentas With Cabinet

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

imo $60 is a very good price and spidy not asking too much.. and with 2 feet nano tank there i think its like 15 gallon tank only and for newbies

u need lots of patience to set it up.. anyway i would buy it only thing is

sigh my room is sooo mess up.. actually i just want the cabinet...

seen the tank and yes, the stand MEANT for that tank...in good condition.....

BTW....we should all adhere to basic courtesy...dun put down pple's stuff when they are trying to let go at reasonable price......

let pple do their stuff...

cheers :)

• SRC Member

u forgot "in addition to providing misleading and maligning information and slanderous lies "

many people have seen that tank. duh . so many reefers have been to my room b4. just ask them . (try all the females first, higher chance of getting one who knows)

• SRC Member

Aahhhh just for the fun of it and also cuz I really can't stand reading posts by pple who have nothing better to do than spoil other pple's sales :angry: .... atom you totally contradicted yourself, you started the WHOLE flame thing by saying spidy's tank is for luohan and not for marine, and now you say "all tanks are the same, yada yada yada" :blink: I will not waste my time and effort putting you down further cuz frankly while I enjoy it, you seem like the sort who simply can't have the balls and integrity to just say "I"m sorry" even when proven totally wrong, has your ###### whipped by a million reefers and hung up to dry. I"ll simply end by saying you have totally spammed spidy's sale, which is TOTALLY none of your business, with really inane comments. :pinch: hhmm actually I must say, your comment about the cabinet being a shoe rack really really cracked me up, just where do all these village idiots crawl out from?? :o

spider: come on tell me the truth now, just how many pairs of shoes did you manage to squeeze in your marine-luohan-shoe-rack cabinet before the village idiot got squashed out? :heh:

now u are just contradicting yourself in an attempt to save some of your face skin. go save as much as u can. u need it.

come on bro..i got nothing to save..a louhan tank is suitable to keep marine..i believe the first time u brought this tank,is the first inhabitat saltwater creatures.. :rolleyes:

i guess no..maybe a luohan ever sit inside this small tank.. :D:sick:

come on,even if i gonna buy ur tank i'm not gonna to let my louhan sit inside this stu*pid

smalll tank..it like squeezing a human being to sleep inside the storeroom.. :nuke:

save up all ur effort bro to earn just $60,just wonder if u'r really in need for the $60.,unless ur a student. finding for some extra cash for ur hobby..:idea:

..maybe u find my idea good,convert the tank into a tv rack :heh::heh:

• SRC Member

why dun u give me $60 . and let me set it on fire to light my cigar then throw it away since $60 is nothing to u , rich boy.

why are u still hung up on the idea that small is unsuitable for marine... i thought u managed to get over that major mental hurdle. If you keep thinking stupid thoughts u are not going to get any smarter dude

the $60 will be of better use to me than a tank.

Aahhhh just for the fun of it and also cuz I really can't stand reading posts by pple who have nothing better to do than spoil other pple's sales :angry: .... atom you totally contradicted yourself, you started the WHOLE flame thing by saying spidy's tank is for luohan and not for marine, and now you say "all tanks are the same, yada yada yada" :blink: I will not waste my time and effort putting you down further cuz frankly while I enjoy it, you seem like the sort who simply can't have the balls and integrity to just say "I"m sorry" even when proven totally wrong, has your ###### whipped by a million reefers and hung up to dry. I"ll simply end by saying you have totally spammed spidy's sale, which is TOTALLY none of your business, with really inane comments. :pinch: hhmm actually I must say, your comment about the cabinet being a shoe rack really really cracked me up, just where do all these village idiots crawl out from?? :o

spider: come on tell me the truth now, just how many pairs of shoes did you manage to squeeze in your marine-luohan-shoe-rack cabinet before the village idiot got squashed out? :heh:

so it does crack u up..did u laugh ur top off??? :P:P

come on everybody..did u all notice i type something that show i'm giving in to sidey..

and now i'm not. :evil::evil:

sSO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TANK SUITABLE FOR LUOHAN..SO U MEAN EVERYBODY WILL BUY TANK FROM THIS FORUM JUST TO KEEP MARINE.. :blink::blink:

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH PPL BUYING THE TANK FOR FRESHWATER FISH..IS IT A CRIME..OR IT JUST DOESN'T SUIT THE SALE HERE....IF NOT WHY IS THIS RUBBISH WHICH KNOWS EVERYTHING N CONDEMING HIMSELF WITH HIS SO CALLED MARINE TANK STILL PUT ON HIS SALE IN THE YAHOO AUCTION.

SAVE IT UP FOR URSELF..DOES THAT SHOW I'M LOSING FACE.. :whistle:whistle

COME BRO..U WANT UR FACE..U CAN WIN..BUT IF THIS TANK EVER SOLD IN THAT PRICE..IT CONSIDER LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND GOLD IN UR TOILET BOWL. :yeah::yeah:

why dun u give me $60 . and let me set it on fire to light my cigar then throw it away since $60 is nothing to u , rich boy.

why are u still hung up on the idea that small is unsuitable for marine... i thought u managed to get over that major mental hurdle. If you keep thinking stupid thoughts u are not going to get any smarter dude

U WANT $60..NOT A PROBLEM..U WANT TO MEET UP SO I CAN PASS U THE MONEY.....

I THINK U REALLY DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO BURN THE MONEY TO LIGHT UP UR CIGAR..SINCE UR IN NEED FOR CASH. :D:D

BY THE WAY IF U REALLY CAN SETUP A SPS TANK BY USING UR TANK,I CAN CONSIDER U SMARTER THEN ME....IF NOT U CAN DROP OUT THE IDEA OF BEING SMART..COZ EVERYBODY IS STUPID BY NATURE WITHOUT LEARNING...

HOW??THE TANK STILL NOT SOLD YET??

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

WHY NOT U COME OVER MY PLACE N I LIKE TO SEE U LIGHTING CIGAR WITH THE $60..

:snore::snore::snore:

• SRC Member

u cant understand from then till now. your information is incorrect . INCORRECT. FULL STOP. nothing else to say. so just stop insisting you are right when anyone who is not mentally handicapped will know u are wrong . there is simply no logic in your words. and your expression of yourself and english language skills are horrible . i honestly dont understand what u are trying to say now at all after the first few sentences.

I sell something for 25% of what i paid for it. and i should expect to find gold in my toilet bowl??

my face is here. alive and well. yours is too thick to be pulled off. what irks me the most is that you still think u are in the right when u have given inaccurate and illogical statements to back up your ridiculous claims and are not acting like the whole world is set for you.

Welcome back to reality. i will be your host for this evening

MAYBE U CAN KEEP THE TANK N UR "HAIR SALLON" METAL HALIDE FOR UR MAMA...

FORGET THE IDEA OF BEING $60 RICH. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

u cant understand from then till now. your information is incorrect . INCORRECT. FULL STOP. nothing else to say. so just stop insisting you are right when anyone who is not mentally handicapped will know u are wrong . there is simply no logic in your words. and your expression of yourself and english language skills are horrible . i honestly dont understand what u are trying to say now at all after the first few sentences.

I sell something for 25% of what i paid for it. and i should expect to find gold in my toilet bowl??

my face is here. alive and well. yours is too thick to be pulled off. what irks me the most is that you still think u are in the right when u have given inaccurate and illogical statements to back up your ridiculous claims and are not acting like the whole world is set for you.

Welcome back to reality. i will be your host for this evening

NOT A PROBLEM DUDE..N I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH U...I GOT BETTER THING TO DO THEN TO SIT INFRONT HERE TALKING TO A "SMARTBOY LIKE U"

LIKE I SAID..$60 KEEP IT FOR UR MAMA....

ANY OFFENCE U CAN JUST COME OVER N WE CAN TALK OUTSIDE..BUT NOT HERE.....

N THIS SITE IS NOT FOR ALL THIS...

SAVE IT UP STUPID DUDE...GO TO UR MAMA..SLEEP TIGHT MAYBE IF U WKAE UP TOMOLO N WILL FIND URSELF $60 RICHER TOMOLO. :D:D:D

• SRC Member
BY THE WAY IF U REALLY CAN SETUP A SPS TANK BY USING UR TANK,I CAN CONSIDER U SMARTER THEN ME....IF NOT U CAN DROP OUT THE IDEA OF BEING SMART..COZ EVERYBODY IS STUPID BY NATURE WITHOUT LEARNING...

If an sps tank can be setup or not. that depends on who is setting it up. No one is stupid by nature. they are just uninformed if not properly learned. And these type of people like a certain person posting in my thread, should just not give these ludicrous comments that only he personally feels are valid.

MAYBE U CAN KEEP THE TANK N UR "HAIR SALLON" METAL HALIDE FOR UR MAMA...

FORGET THE IDEA OF BEING $60 RICH

And i should forget the idea of being $60(which means the world to me) richer on the basis that you said so? Your simple words are to be the cause of me not realising my dream of being able to be $60(which is everything) richer. i will be a sixtyaire . my god. that has been my dream since childhood.

HOW??THE TANK STILL NOT SOLD YET??

Honestly how many people do u expect are shopping for tanks at 2am.

U WANT $60..NOT A PROBLEM..U WANT TO MEET UP SO I CAN PASS U THE MONEY.....

I THINK U REALLY DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO BURN THE MONEY TO LIGHT UP UR CIGAR..SINCE UR IN NEED FOR CASH.

90041042 call me. Set your hair on fire. i bet my 2 giant balls i will light my cigar with it. You burn the money. i light my cigar with it. How does that sound. set your clothes on fire . i will light another one too.

wow you must be a rich ###### guy.what u working as?