2ft Pentas With Cabinet

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

Pentas tank. 2ft empty . i dunno how thick coz got bracings along the side. maybe 6? its 1 inch shy of 2 ft juz a small tank. been used as my 1st marine tnak without problem. good if u wanna just get a dedicated tank like a seahorse only tank. looks good .

asking for $60 . bought for more than 4x that price .

Comes with a fl housing with 1 fl tube. that can keep mushrooms alive. and thats about it. got a cabinet below for canister cant fit a sump.

post-10-1062137754.jpg

• SRC Member
Pentas tank. 2ft empty . i dunno how thick coz got bracings along the side. maybe 6? its 1 inch shy of 2 ft juz a small tank. been used as my 1st marine tnak without problem. good if u wanna just get a dedicated tank like a seahorse only tank. looks good .

asking for $60 . bought for more than 4x that price .

Comes with a fl housing with 1 fl tube. that can keep mushrooms alive. and thats about it. got a cabinet below for canister cant fit a sump.

y do i see this pic in yahoo auctions?

best part is the advertiser have some female name or email address like candy or something?

tank size too small...i believe the width is only 1 feet..n with the 1feet height..does it do any good for marine..hmmm :snore:

i think it suitable to convert it to a sump..for 3 feet tank..

for ur info this type of tank u can get at less then $10 in aro website..for a 2nd hand..it only ur stand that make it look nice. :cry2:

• SRC Member
tank size too small...i believe the width is only 1 feet..n with the 1feet height..does it do any good for marine..hmmm :snore: 

... my god. im just going to wait for other people to come in and tell u how stupid u are. rather than do it myself.

u are paying for the stand. not the tank.

... my god. im just going to wait for other people to come in and tell u how stupid u are. rather than do it myself.

u are paying for the stand. not the tank.

oh is it... :blink: by the way i don't think ur stand is not make for tank rite.

hehehe :D look more like a tv rack or shoe rack to me.. :yeah::yeah:

if it good it already been sold long time ago. :whistle:whistle

anyway good luck to ur hMMmmmmm...cabinet tank. :snore:

• SRC Member

my god. i thought your first post was stupid. its a pentas set i bought from Rainbow for $248 . u ever see a show rack that look like this.

pls dun mislead people by trying to act smart and thinking you know more than you do . you do it in new to the hobby section i dun care. but dun malign my integrity with your lack of intelligence.

post-10-1062240587.jpg

my god. i thought your first post was stupid. its a pentas set i bought from Rainbow for $248 . u ever see a show rack that look like this.

pls dun mislead people by trying to act smart and thinking you know more than you do  . you do it in new to the hobby section i dun care. but dun malign my integrity with your lack of intelligence.

SO U MEAN u never undergo newbie stage b4. :blink:<_<

everybody does..who cares about what u learn n mistake u make..

n u thought my first tank in house is a marine tank.. <_<:P

n by the way pls correct ur english..not "show rack""but..______ :snore:

$248 for this kind of setup is a cheat..

i believe u had been corned when u brought this tank setup..(that time u would new) :D:D

let's see who will buy ur tank..hahaha :cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

im a newbie so i dun go around giving stupid inaccurate information at random if your head is full of rubbish,rubbish comes out of your fingers when u decide to type. i know i got cheated so im selling it at 75% discount. what is wrong with that.

i'll let your words speak for themselves.

im a newbie so i dun go around giving stupid inaccurate information at random if your head is full of rubbish,rubbish comes out of your fingers when u decide to type. i know i got cheated so im selling it at 75% discount. what is wrong with that.

i'll let your words speak for themselves.

so u mean ur tank is suitable for marine..come on bro..u too know for sure..

for a 2 feet setup..it just like wasting ur own time..no point buy a small tank n end up regreting..further more ur tank is a 2 ft x1ft x1ft tank.just my point of view..don't u agree

by doing this maybe u r trying to cheat newbies into buying ur goldfish tank.. :D:D

even if u lower the price to half i don't think i would want the tank...

bythe how to throw rubbish inside our brain??

i'll like to try if possible..it be fun. :whistle

n like to feel the way how rubbish come out of our fingers

maybe i go ask around for u who want to buy a tv rack for $60.. :shock:

• SRC Member

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. this has got to be the farniest exchange I"ve ever read!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA thanx for brightening up my day guys... really needed that... anyhoo....

atom... mmm no offence but you're a MORON (I believe saying "no offence removes all liability, heh...) , shut up.... everything you've said so far reeks of idiocy, (unless.... you have shoe racks at home that look like that... but then again if you do... you are a moron.. so it still stands then...).. this is spider's sale, its extremely impolite to insult his wares with absolutely no intention of buying it, every single tank is good for luohan, just as it is good for any other fish, and doesn't mean no one should buy it, if you wanna insult his wares go start a new thread.

Spider: good luck in your sales its really a damn good deal.....

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. this has got to be the farniest exchange I"ve ever read!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA thanx for brightening up my day guys... really needed that... anyhoo....

atom... mmm no offence but you're a MORON (I believe saying "no offence removes all liability, heh...) , shut up.... everything you've said so far reeks of idiocy, (unless.... you have shoe racks at home that look like that... but then again if you do... you are a moron.. so it still stands then...).. this is spider's sale, its extremely impolite to insult his wares with absolutely no intention of buying it, every single tank is good for luohan, just as it is good for any other fish, and doesn't mean no one should buy it, if you wanna insult his wares go start a new thread.

Spider: good luck in your sales its really a damn good deal.....

so here another idiot typing rubbish that leak out of his finger... :blink::blink:

good deal why not u buy it from him..no point talking so much without any action :yeah::yeah: have u seen a tv rack that look this way..if not u must be a moron urself. :whistle

• SRC Member

damn man. poor danano.. got cheated into buying a tiny 50%tinier than mine tank to use for marine.. poor danano...

post-22-1061392789.jpg

this is what his poor tank look like after he got cheated.

u need a small tank u buy a small tank. u need a big tank u buy a big tank. Retard

damn man. poor danano.. got cheated into buying a tiny 50%tinier than mine tank to use for marine.. poor danano...

post-22-1061392789.jpg

this is what his poor tank look like after he got cheated.

u need a small tank u buy a small tank. u need a big tank u buy a big tank. Retard

but this need lots of experience...u mean all newbies can do something like this by just using ur so called cabinet tank. :blink::snore::snore:

why not u keep ur tank n do something like that..

isn't it a waste to sell it a such a so called low price.

• SRC Member

i rest my case. whatever :rolleyes: .

btw why u keep saying so called cabinet tank. if u are too newbie to know what a cabinet tank looks like. then just dont say anything at all. im too newbie to identify all the different species of acroporas. so i dont go around telling people what this and that are.

it feels so good to just let loose once in a while

• SRC Member

Spidy I wish you reduced your price earlier. I have been looking for this exact set you are selling.

Atom no offense but relax and let sellers sell their items in peace. Unless you have intentions to buy the setup or you find spidy is cheating or conning. For your info the price for the setup he is selling is not expensive. Yes its second hand but a brand new set costs at least $100. The tank is cheap yes but the stand is expensive.

I just got a 2'x1'x1.5' 6mm ($22) and the bloody wooden stand for $120. If I knew spidy was selling his I would have paid $70 even just to buy it from him. :(

i rest my case. whatever :rolleyes: .

btw why u keep saying so called cabinet tank. if u are too newbie to know what a cabinet tank looks like. then just dont say anything at all. im too newbie to identify all the different species of acroporas. so i dont go around telling people what this and that are.

it feels so good to just let loose once in a while

so my the way by any means have u spotted me telling ppl what what's this n what's that.. :blink::blink: ...

tank r all the same..is there like so call marine cabinet..

it mostly on the workmanship of the maker..n the quality with them. <_<

anyway good luck to ur sale..not trying to spoil ur sale..

so u mean those which keep marine tank can't keep louhan???

why must it be use only for marine...it can be use for other purpose too.

like keeping planted,discus,goldfish,pleco,st,or even iguna..

why not just go ahead. :D